The 9 Best Tiny Wood Stoves For Heating
Nowadays, there are so many products of tiny wood stoves for heating in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for tiny wood stoves for heating in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings tiny wood stoves for heating which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
CUBIC Cub Mini Wood Stove – CB-1008 (Black/Brass)
England’s Stove WorksSurvivor 12-CSL"Grizzly" Portable Camp/Cook Wood Stove 2.7 Cubic Feet
“Grizzly” portable wood camp/cook stove that provides up to 8 hours of burn time through exclusive Hexa Tech Technology. 2.7 cubic ft. firebox can heat up to 16′ x 24′ tent. Easily transported and stored with removable fit-inside stove legs. Efficient temp control by circular draft and air redirect design. Available accessories include bottomsaver, leg extensions, firebrick and pipe kits, shelving and more.
HOMCOM 21" H 1500W Compact Freestanding Electric Wood Stove Fireplace Heater With Realistic Flames, Black
- STYLISH AND PORTABLE: Elegant freestanding design electric fireplace heater with classic metal finish and copper effect handles – great for the home, garage and workplace.
- REALISTIC LOG FLAME EFFECT: Use it with the heat function or independently for an attractive visual, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long.
- ADJUSTABLE HEAT SETTINGS: Features 2 heat settings (750W/1500W) with an adjustable thermostat control for optimum comfort that you can control.
- SAFE FROM OVERHEATING: A thermal safety cut off switch is included to prevent the appliance from overheating and turns the fireplace off should it happen to fall over.
- BUDGET-FRIENDLY, MAINTENANCE-FREE: Our fireplace is a cost-effective, clean-energy alternative, providing the warmth and visual ambiance of real flames, but without the cost and clean-up.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
US Stove 1269E Small EPA Certified Cast Iron Logwood Stove, 54,000 BTUs
- EPA-certified to the latest standards
- 54,000 BTUs heats up to 900 sq. ft.
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction, perfect for log cabins, large garages, and shops
- Accepts logs 23 inches in length
- Includes solid cooktop surface and a safety handle.Dimensions:Depth: 33in,Width: 18.5in,Height: 25.75in,6in Flue Collar,Weight:120lbs
US Stove’s 1269E Logwood stove is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron wood stove that is ideal for anyone with nostalgic, outdoorsy taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost-efficient heating. Inside this rugged exterior is a modern EPA-certified stove providing a clean-burning heating solution. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages, and shops. With unequaled life expectancy and simple functionality, this stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to UL 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. Includes solid cooktop surface and a two-piece safety handle that remains cool while the stove is burning. Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes. Installation materials are not Included (e.g. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue).
Vogelzang TR001 Defender EPA Wood Stove
- The Defender wood stove efficiently heats up to 1,200 square feet
- Cast iron feed door with large 14.5″ x 8″ ceramic glass window
- Burns several hours on one fueling. Heats up to 68,000 BTUs
- Made with heavy gauge 3/16-Inch reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Adjustable legs for easy positioning
Heavy gauge 3/16” reinforced plate steel. Cast iron feed door with large ceramic glass window allows a view of the burning fire. Accepts logs up to 18″ in length. Burns up to 8 hours on one fueling. 6″ flue. Adjustable legs. Fully fire-brick lined and features a “cam-lock” door latch that secures the gasketed feed door safely in place. Blower included. Pewter trim accents. Safety tested to UL Standard 1482-1998 and ULC-S627 (Canada). Heats up to 1,200 square feet. NOT FOR USE IN MOBILE HOMES. EPA Emmissions: 4.22g/hr. The dealer is responsible for knowing the regulation in their Provinces, State, city, county, district, or zip code.
Pleasant Hearth 1,800 Sq. Ft. Medium Wood Burning Stove
- EPA Certified (NSPS Phase 1 Approved)
- Up to 65,000 BTU’s/hr heats up to 1,800 sq. ft.
- Large ceramic glass window to the fire for an amazing view. log capacity – up to 22-inch
- Ash drawer allows for quick & easy cleanup
- Separately sold variable speed blower (PBAR-2427) for quiet, yet powerful heat distribution
- Instructional DVD included for assembly & operation
- Made In the USA
- 5 Year Warranty
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with emissions at 4.5 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stove feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system that automatically maintains the cleanliness of the glass window, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 1,800 sq. ft.
US Stove BSK1000 Cast Iron Barrel Stove Kit
- An affordable alternative for economical heat in cabins, lodges, or workshops
- Contains everything required to convert a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum into a stove
- Heavy duty cast-iron kit (barrel not included)
- This item is not for sale in WA, OR, and CA due to state restrictions
- Not for residential use
US Stove’s BSK1000 is an all-inclusive kit containing everything you need to convert a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum into a stove. Kit contains: legs, door, flue collar with damper, and all mounting hardware. The BSK1000 is perfect for a rustic cabin, pole barn, garage, or workshop. Simply put, this is the most basic stove you can buy.
This item is not for sale in WA, OR, and CA due to state restrictions.
CUBIC Cub Mini Wood Stove – CB-1008 (Black/Black)
Vogelzang TR007 Ponderosa with Blower
- The Ponderosa is large stove, holding up to 30-pound of wood at once
- Constructed of heavy gauge 3/16″ reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Cast iron feed door with large ceramic glass window (15″ x 9″)
- Large ash drawer for easy ash removal
- Burns up to 14 hours on one fueling
- 100 CFM
Vogelzang’s Ponderosa is constructed of heavy gauge 3/16″ reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining, holding up to 30 pounds of wood and burning up to 14 hours on one fueling. The cast iron feed door features a large ceramic glass window (15″ x 9″), allowing a pleasant view of the fire. Includes an adjustable high speed (150 CFM) blower and a large ash drawer for easy ash removal. Safety tested to UL Standard 1482-2010/ULC-S627-00 and EPA Certified to be airtight, with an efficiency rating of 82-Percent. Accepts 22″ logs.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found tiny wood stoves for heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best tiny wood stoves for heating: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy