The 10 Best Rectanglular Dutch Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of rectanglular dutch oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for rectanglular dutch oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings rectanglular dutch oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Lodge 7 Quart Oval Enameled Dutch Oven. Classic Red Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven (Red)
A flawless pairing of form and function, the Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a classic way to both prepare and serve memorable meals. This 7-quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. The cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds then coated with multiple porcelain layers. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron creating a smooth, hard surface that is easy to clean while maintaining superior heat distribution and heat retention. Better heat retention will actually reduce the amount of energy needed for cooking so it saves money. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. Stainless steel knob is oven safe to 500-Degree Fahrenheit. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The black rim on the pot is matte enamel, not exposed cast iron. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance.
Tramontina 80117/576DS Pro-Line Stainless Steel Covered Dutch Oven, 9 quart, NSF-Certified
- Tri-ply base construction provides quick and even heat distribution
- Stainless steel lid & Riveted cast stainless steel handles
- Compatible with all cooktops – including induction
- Dishwasher-safe & oven-safe up to 500 F (260 C)
- Nsf certified
- Tramontina Item # 80117/576DS – UPC 016017070547
Tramontina pro-line 9 qt. Stainless steel Dutch oven is ideal for making large batches of stew, soups, vegetables and seafood. Its durable 18/8 stainless steel impact-bonded construction features an attractive, fine satin finish with mirror polished accents, and a tri-ply base that provides quick and even heat distribution for exceptional cooking performance on induction, gas, electric, and ceramic glass cooktops. The stainless-steel handles provide added support when handling a filled pot. This Dutch oven is NSF certified and dishwasher-safe for convenient clean up.
THE ROCK by Starfrit 060741-003-0000One-Pot 5.3-Quart Rectangular Dish with Lid, 9" x 13", Black
THE ROCK by Starfrit 9 in. x 13 in. 5.3-Quart Rectangular Dish with Lid is the new way to approach everyday cooking. Just toss all the ingredients into the casserole and let the flavors simmer and produce a simple and healthy meal with only one pot to clean. This versatile collection gives you maximum flexibility, easily going from stovetop to oven to table to dishwasher. Start cooking now with the help of the included recipe book.
Cuisinart CI1136-24CR Chef’s Classic Enameled Cast Iron 14-Inch Roasting/Lasagna Pan, Cardinal Red
- Porcelain enameled exterior complements any kitchen décor and cast iron contraction retains heat well. Interior does not alter flavors or absorb odor
- Wide cast iron handles provide a comfortable and secure grip. Oven safe knob for a durable grip and endless cooking options.
- Cast Iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution.
- Strong, durable finish in rich colors complements any kitchen décor. Perfect for cooking, serving and entertaining.
- Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup and dishwasher safe
Cast iron gets a new look! The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Enameled Cast Iron cookware lines offers a variety of sizes and styles so you can cook any way you like. On the stove in the oven or under the broiler, this durable and attractive cookware evenly retains and distributed heat for results every time. It’s easy to sear steaks in the grill pan, braise or simmer family-sized entrees in the casseroles, or bake a breakfast frittata in the fry pan. An with the appealing colors and elegant enameled finish, you won’t have to think twice about bringing them right to the table to serve! Any way you cook, equipping your kitchen with Cuisinart cast iron cookware allows for endless menu options. This Cuisinart cookware is timeless. Features: Cast Iron Construction – Provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution.|Porcelain Enamel Exterior – Strong durable finish in rich colors complement any kitchen décor. Perfect for cooking serving and entertaining. Two exterior colors available. Choose from Cardinal Red or Provençal Blue.|Porcelain Enamel Interior – Ideal for cooking; surfaces do not impart flavors or absorb odors.|Extreme Versatility – Induction stovetop compatible – stovetop oven and broiler safe.|Dishwasher Safe – Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup.|Lifetime Warranty
Heiss CA-010-G/BK Cast Aluminum Roaster Pan with Lid, 5 Quart, Green
- Lightweight – Cast aluminum is 1/3 the weight of traditional cast iron cookware for more comfortable maneuverability
- Faster Cooking – Aluminum heats faster and more evenly than other metals reducing cooking times
- Heat Source Versatility – Compatible with gas, electric and induction ranges and oven-safe up to 500 ° F
- Commercial Grade – Coating is resistant to sticking, chipping and cracking unlike traditional enamel coated cookware ideal for use in commercial foodservice environments
- Dishwasher Safe – Safe for use in residential and commercial dishwashers for quick and easy cleaning
Specifications: 5 qt. (5.25 qt. Rim-full) 12.88 inch x 10.88 inch induction ready rectangular roaster W/lid 2.76 inch deep heiss cookware by get is the lightweight cost effective alternative to cast iron. Oven induction gas electric and open-flame safe. Cast aluminum with induction base and ceramic enamel coating. Enamel resists chipping staining and prevents burning and sticking. Heat resistant to 500 degree (260 degree). dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Lodge 3 Quart Cast Iron Combo Cooker. Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Skillet, Fryer, Dutch Oven, and Convertible Skillet/Griddle Lid
- 3.2 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Combo Cooker. The Lodge Cast Iron Combo Cooker does it all. A deep skillet, a fryer, a Dutch oven in one, plus a lid that doubles as a shallow skillet or griddle. This versatile piece is perfect in the kitchen or great outdoors.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Sear, fry, bake, sauté or stir fry your meal indoors or at the campsite with the super-convenient Combo Cooker from Lodge®. This pre-seasoned piece features a cast iron construction that ensures food cooks slowly and evenly; it can be used as a large skillet or Dutch oven, and the lid doubles as a shallow skillet and griddle.
The Pioneer Woman Floral Garden 4-Quart Dutch Oven, Multi-Color
An ideal item for any home cook, this lovely Four-Quart Casserole combines functionality, durability and a charming floral design to create a wonderful piece of cookware.
Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware 12-by-9-Inch Covered Rectangular Dish, Cerise (Cherry Red)
- 4-quart rectangular dish made of high-fired stoneware with a non-porous enamel finish
- Traditional scalloped side handles help ensure a secure grip during transport
- Secure-fitting stoneware lid with a traditional loop handle traps in heat and moisture
- Resists odors, staining, chipping, and cracking; dishwasher-safe; oven-safe up to 500 degrees F
- Measures approximately 11 1/2″ x 7 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
Le Creuset Bakeware: Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware 12-by-9-Inch Covered Rectangular Dish, Cherry
From indulgent desserts and hearty casseroles to freshly baked breads and more, Le Creuset’s assortment of quality bakeware ensures perfect results from the oven every time.
Le Creuset stoneware dishes are versatile, multi-purpose designs that offer all the even-heating benefits of stoneware in a variety of shapes and capacities to fit nearly any baking, roasting or broiling recipe. Each dish features grooved handles for a sure grip, plus Le Creuset’s glazed interior that protects against utensil damage, staining and odor absorption � making each dependable piece of stoneware easy to use and easy to count on.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192 degrees F is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65 degrees F to 500 degrees F � safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture that creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
All items in the Le Creuset stoneware range are original designs and have been hand-crafted, making each piece unique. Due to this uniqueness, there may be slight variations from piece to piece.
Le Creuset Stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler. The maximum oven-safe temperature is 500 degrees F / 260 degrees C.
The enameled surface is easy to clean and scratch-resistant. The enamel is completely hygienic and will not absorb odors or flavors. Le Creuset Stoneware is extremely strong and durable, and resists staining, chipping and cracking. The handles, knobs and rims have been designed for a secure, easy-to-hold grip.
Cleaning and Care
DO NOT use any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source.
OVEN: Maximum oven-safe temperature is 500 degrees F / 260 degrees C. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times.
BROILER: When using under a broiler allow a gap of no less than 2-1/2 inches between the rim of the dish and the heat source.
MICROWAVE: Handles may become hot during prolonged microwave use, especially if the handles are enclosed with plastic wrap. Cover just the open top of the dish, leaving the handles exposed.
FREEZER-TO-OVEN USE: Do not place a frozen dish of food in a preheated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together. Before serving always check that the center of the food is completely and uniformly hot.
CLEANING: Before the first use, wash the dish in hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly. For most day-to-day cleaning, cool the dish for a few minutes before washing and drying, or wash in the dishwasher, allowing the full cycle to complete. Never leave a dish fully immersed in water. For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm, soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in the usual way using a plastic brush or scouring pad if necessary.
By Le Creuset
Paderno World Cuisine 0.375-Quart Rectangular Cast-Iron Casserole, White
Kitchen Craft 39 cm Home Made Stoneware Rectangle Bread Baking Cloche by KitchenCraft
- PROOF AND BAKE: place your dough to prove with a defined shape, then bake in the oven in the same dish
- LIGHT, CRISPY LOAF: the lid traps steam to retain moisture and maintain an even temperature – for thick, crispy crusts and a soft crumb
- DURABLE: this bread cloche is made of strong stoneware, so it’s great for baking enthusiasts and heat resistant to 220??C (428??F)
- Gift boxed with an easy-to-follow bread recipe. 12 month guarantee
Discover how easy it is to achieve delicious home-baked, artisan bread! Designed to replicate the domed roof of traditional brick bread ovens, the unglazed stoneware cloche creates a depth of crust and crisp bake and its so simple to do! Your bread dough sits inside the cloche for the second prove and when youre ready, pops into the oven to bake. The specially crafted domed lid traps steam and maintains an even baking temperature leaving the bread with a thick crispy crust and light inside. Round shape also available (KCHMCLOCHERD).From growing your own, picking your own to making your own, the Home made collection offers the very best in cooking what nature has provided.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found rectanglular dutch oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best rectanglular dutch oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy