Which Is The Best Phoenix Modular Water Cooling Kit
Nowadays, there are so many products of phoenix modular water cooling kit in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for phoenix modular water cooling kit in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings phoenix modular water cooling kit which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
EKWB EK-Supremacy EVO CPU Waterblock, Acetal+Nickel, Intel CPU
- Unmatched Thermal Performance – more than 2.2°C better performance on most popular LGA-1150 & LGA-2011 processors.
- Very High-Flow Design – low hydraulic restricion allows this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps.
- Modular Design – using various inserts and jets the performance can be further fine-tuned to unleash maximum performance by ensuring the optimal contact with the CPU integrated heat spreader (IHS).
- Nickel Acetal
- AMD & Intel Sockets
The EK-SUPEVO-NA is an EKWB EK-Supremacy EVO CPU Water Block (Nickel Acetal). EK-Supremacy EVO is a universal CPU water block that fits all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate’s nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels, which provide extreme heat dissipating surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as ‘cold plate’) is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. The result is a perfect installation which results in optimal performance every time. EK-Supremacy EVO is truly the only product for performance seeking enthusiasts.
BitFenix Nova TG White, Gaming Case, ATX/mATX/Mini ITX Mid Tower Case – Tempered Glass Window- BFX-NTG-100-WWWKK-RP
- Tempered Glass Side Panels: High quality temper glass side panel that allows this gaming ATX case have a peek into today??s illuminated components like RGB fans and RGB strips
- Choose your hardware: Equipped with 7 extension slots, this gaming case is designed to support ATX, MATX and Mini-ITX motherboards.
- Noise Shielded: This gaming cases has a closed front panel with mesh strips running along the sides of the front panel, and giving 134 air vents for airflow.
- Storage aplenty: This gaming case, supports up to three full size 3.5″ hard drives, two 2.5″ compact hard drives or SSDs and features a full size 5.25″ optical disc drive slot.
- Dust proof: This ATX case comes bundled with a dust filter you can quickly rinse and slide back. This not only reduces noise, but keeps your system running reliably for years on-end.
With the BitFenix Nova TG, the classic Nova receives a major upgrade. Keeping the simplistic design of the front panel, the new Nova TG is now equipped with a 4mm tempered glass panel, a redesigned body and two pre-installed 120mm fans. As a finishing touch, the signature mesh for the air inlets received a color-upgrade, matching the black version with red mesh and the white version with black mesh.
Fractal Design FD-CA-DEF-R6C-GY ATX Define R6 USB-C Computer case
- Optimized for silence with high-density industrial dampening on side, top and front panels
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with Fast Charging support and up to 10Gbps transfer speeds
- Reversible front door with anodized aluminum cover and dual-handed mounting system for adaptability with elegance
- Nine fan positions with intuitive layout and clear airflow paths offer massive cooling capacity
- exus+ Smart Hub offers superior fan control of six additional case fans and three PWM devices via your motherboard
Fractal Design FD-CA-DEF-R6C-GY ATX Define R6 USB-C computer case. Designed from the ground up, the Define R6 goes beyond iteration with a profound stride of innovation – the latest and largest step in the legacy of the world-renowned Define Series. Seamless tempered glass and sound dampened steel panels with an elegant push-to-lock latching mechanism encase an entirely redesigned interior with unprecedented component support and storage flexibility. Six 3.5”/2.5” drives and two 2.5” drives can be installed with precision placement in countless configurations throughout the case. The spacious and fully adaptable framework of the Define R6 sports nine fan mounts, integrated PWM fan hub and support for radiators up to 420mm, making it the perfect platform for building your dream water loop. Improved third generation ModuVent technology allows an effortless transition from steel-clad sound dampened top panel to filtered high airflow multi-fan ventilation setup. Expanding on the timeless elegant form and silent modular function that brought so much success to its predecessors, the new Define R6 offers the most demanding hardware enthusiast a solid foundation and flexible framework with limitless potential.
Thermaltake Tower 900 Black Edition Tempered Glass Fully Modular E-ATX Vertical Super Tower Computer Chassis CA-1H1-00F1WN-00
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro VAX, ATX, E-ATX Motherboard
- Designed for high-end gaming system compatibility
- I/O Port – USB 3.0 x 4, HD Audio x 1
- 5mm Thick Tempered Glass Window with Stunning Viewing. PSU : Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- Eliminates the issue with “GPU SAG”. Vertical mounting of multi-GPU configurations on an E-ATX platform.
- Dismantlable Modular Design: freely build the system from the ground up with given modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre-design mounting arrays
- Supporting dual-loop liquid cooling systems
- Tt LCS Certified: Liquid Cooling Supported. Compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations
- 3 Year Warranty
Thermaltake the tower 900 CA-1H1-00F1WN-00 no power supply ATX full tower (Black), 6X 3.5″ or 2.5″ (HDD cage), 2X 2.5″ (HDD tray).
It’s a great way for highlight components from all three sides……In our quest for unique cases we have come across some oddities, but the Tower900 seems to be both odd and actually pretty functional at the same time.” – Hardware Canucks
“The quality and craftsmanship of the Tower900 is excellent. The chassis is extremely well designed and expertly crafted. All the panels line up well, the paint is spot on and the fit and finish is very good. The color matching between the metal and plastic top panel is very good as well and the thick 5mm tempered glass panels have a very high quality look and feel to them.” -HardOCP
Designed in collaboration with Watermod France, The Tower 900 by Thermaltake represents Thermaltake’s passion for innovation, the spirit of Watemod France, and our vision to expand chassis design for enthusiasts to build into a new era of ESPORTS modding culture. The Tower 900 is the premium choice from TT Thermaltake supporting a vertical mounting design, high quality 5mm thick tempered glass panels, and unrivaled expansion capabilities for massive custom liquid cooling systems.
Model: The Tower 900
Case Type: Full Tower
Dimension (H x W x D): 752 x 423 x 483 mm (29.6 x 16.7 x 19 inch)
Net Weight: 24.5 kg / 54 lb
Side Panel: Tempered Glass x 3 (5mm thickness)
Color Exterior & Interior : Black
Top (exhaust) : 140 x 140 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16dBA) x 2
Drive Bays: -Accessible: 1 x 5.25’’ -Hidden: 6 x 3.5’’ or 2.5’’ (With HDD Cage) 2 x 2.5’’ (With HDD tray)
Motherboards: 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX),
12” x 9.6” (ATX) , 12” x 13” (E-ATX)
I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 4, HD Audio x 1
PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
Left Side: 4 x 120mm , 4 x 140mm
Right Side: 4 x 120mm , 4 x 140mm
Top: 2 x 120mm , 2 x 140mm
Rear: 2 x 120mm , 2 x 140mm
HDD Cage: 1 x 120mm , 1 x 140mm
Left / Right Side: 1 x 480mm , 1 x 560mm
CPU cooler height limitation: 260mm
VGA length limitation: 400mm
PSU length limitation: 220mm
Fractal Design Meshify C – Compact Computer Case – High Performance Airflow/Cooling – 2X Fans Included – PSU Shroud – Modular Interior – Water-Cooling Ready – USB3.0 – Tempered Glass – Blackout
- Streamlined high-airflow design: the performance and capacity of a larger tower in a remarkably compact Mid-tower size
- Distinctive new styling with stealthy black-on-black aesthetic: designed angular mesh front panel maximizes air intake including lightly tinted tempered glass Side panel which offers users a clean and clear view of their components
- Flexible storage options: room for up to 5 drives with sturdy steel drive trays with vibration-dampening rubber grommets cushion hard drives for smooth, quiet and reliable operation
- Great cooling support: 2x preinstalled Fractal Design dynamic x2 gp-12 120 mm fans deliver optimum airflow with minimal noise
- Open interior layout: unobstructed airflow path from front intake to rear exhaust
- Smart cable management: Full length power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for unrestricted airflow and a clean looking interior, up to 35 mm of space behind motherboard plate with grommetted pass-throughs for clean cable routing
“Meshify strikes an aggressive pose in the Fractal Design lineup with unparalleled cooling performance and a defiant new look. Like Black Diamond facets, The angular asymmetry of the Meshify C carves a space uniquely its own as a new Force in high-airflow design.
an open ATX layout with intelligent space utilization creates an unrestricted airflow Path from the mesh front intakes directly through key components to exhaust, ensuring heat is never an issue. The Meshify C has a remarkably compact footprint with the high-end component support of a larger tower, and with seven fan mounts and multi-radiator liquid cooling capability, It has the cooling capacity to match.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C – Mid Tower Computer Case – ATX – Optimized for High Airflow and Silent Computing with Moduvent Technology – Modular Interior – Water-Cooling Ready – Blackout Tg
- Timeless elegant Scandinavian design: Seamless Tempered glass and sound dampened steel panels with an elegant push-to-lock latching mechanism
- Optimized for Silence: high-density industrial dampening on side, top and front panels
- third generation ModuVent technology gives users the choice between a soundproof steel cover or filtered multi-fan ventilation setup in the top panel
- Type-c connector: USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging Support and up to 10Gbps transfer speeds
- Water-cooling ready: room for up to a 420 mm radiator in the top, 360 mm in the front, and 280 mm in the base
- Great cooling support: 3x Fractal Design dynamic x2 gp-14 140 mm fans pre-installed for optimized airflow via two intake fans and a single Exhaust
- nine fan positions with intuitive layout and clear airflow paths
- Nexus+ smart hub for superior fan control
- Modular design and great storage options: storage plate lets users easily convert between the standard layout for maximum storage capacity or the new open layout for superior water cooling support and clear air flow paths
“Designed from the ground up, the define R6 goes beyond iteration with a profound stride of innovation – The latest and largest step in the legacy of the world-renowned define series.
seamless tempered glass and sound dampened steel panels with an elegant push-to-lock latching mechanism encase an entirely redesigned interior with unprecedented component support and storage flexibility. Six 3.5”/2.5” drives and two 2.5” drives can be installed with precision placement in countless configurations throughout the case.
the spacious and fully adaptable Framework of the define R6 sports nine fan mounts, integrated PWN fan hub and support for radiators up to 420mm, making it the perfect platform for building your dream water loop. Improved third generation ModuVent technology allows an effortless transition from steel-clad sound dampened top panel to filtered high airflow multi-fan ventilation setup.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Thermaltake Pacific C360 Ddc Res/Pump 5V Motherboard Sync Copper Radiator Soft Tube Water Cooling Kit CL-W253-CU12SW-A
- Analog/digital lighting – Analog lighting allows a selection of 7 lighting effects with the included a RGB Controller. Connect lights to select 5V RGB Capable motherboards TO utilize digital lighting schemes from as US aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB FUSION, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASROCK polychrome Sync
- All includded – the C360 soft tube Kit contains a CPU water block, pump/reservoir, radiator, fans, fittings, tubing, and coolant, which are components necessary to complete a CPU water cooling loop
- Slim copper radiator – the C360 is engineered with 12 copper flat tubes and 17 fins per Inch. This radiator’s 27mm thick design assures fitment compatibility with most form Factor chassis
- Exclusive components – W4 a RGB Edition water block, T1000 pure Clear Coolant, and a new pr15-ddc pump/reservoir combo
- 2 years
Thermaltake Pacific C360 DDC soft tube Water cooling kit is designed for users who likes an efficient and high-quality Combo kit that is ready to sync with 5V RGB Capable motherboards from Asus, Gigabyte, MSI and as rock. The kit includes three pure 12 a RGB sync radiator fans, a Pacific W4 a RGB CPU water block, Pacific pr15-ddc pump/reservoir Combo, Pacific C360 radiator, a bottle of T1000 transparent coolant pure Clear, six Pacific 1/2” Id x 3/4” Od compressions, two meters of V-Tumbler 4T 1/2’‘(12. 7mm) ID x 3/4’‘(19mm) OD transparent tube, an a RGB LED controller, and other accessories. dimension: 520 (L) x 200 (W) x 232 (h)compatibility: intel LGA 2066/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775amd AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/am2(cpu socket)components Dimension: pump & reservoir: 86. 54 (L) x 62 (W) x 140. 1 (H) mm copper radiator: 29. 5 (H) x 119 (W) x 399 (l) mm tube Dimension: od: 16mm, ID: 12mmfan spec: pwm 5001500 RPM, ( a RGB Controller or 5V MB a RGB sync )coolant: T1000 coolant pure clear kit contents: cpu water block – Pacific W4 a RGB CPU water block x1pump/reservoir- Pacific pr15-ddc pump/reservoir Combo x1copper radiator- Pacific C360 radiator 29. 5 (H) x 119 (W) x 399 (l) mm x1argb fan- pure 12 a RGB sync radiator fan TT Premium Edition x3- a RGB LED controller fittings – Pacific 1/2” Id x 3/4” Od compression – Black x6- Pacific G1/4 90 degree adapter – Black x2coolant- Thermaltake T1000 coolant pure Clear x1 tube- V-Tumbler 4T 1/2’‘(12. 7mm) ID x 3/4’‘(19mm) transparent tube x2 meters accessory- Intel and AMD universal Back Plated & mounting kit- 24pin ATX bridge tool x1- Thermaltake thermal grease x1
Similar items with 4 stars and above
CORSAIR HYDRO Series H115i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,280mm, Dual ML140 PWM Fans, Intel 115x/2066, AMD AM4
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Three low noise 140mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and produce just 25 dB of noise at full speed
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCue software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profile in CORSAIR iCue software allows fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found phoenix modular water cooling kit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best phoenix modular water cooling kit: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy