Which Is The Best Hydroculator Heating Unit
Nowadays, there are so many products of hydroculator heating unit in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for hydroculator heating unit in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings hydroculator heating unit which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Heating Pad Microwavable Natural Moist Heat Therapy Warm Compress Pad for Back, Neck and Shoulders, Nerve, Cramps, Lower Lumbar Pain Relief Large by ComfortCloud
- NATURAL MOIST HEAT THERAPY : ComfortCloud Large (22″x13″) are stuffed with natural moisture releasing odorless clay beads for long lasting soothing penetrating pain relief. The sectional design is now double-sewn and ensures the clay beads do not migrate to just one area, allowing for maximum surface area therapy.
- MICROWAVABLE LONG LASTING: Simply place in the microwave for 1 MINUTE intervals until reaching a comfortable desired heat. Apply to injured area for long lasting pain relief. ComfortCloud warming compresses are weighted and multi-sectional , giving the feeling of hugging the affected area of pain.
- FLEXIBILITY : ComfortCloud heating pads are large enough to address back strain, but flexible enough for pain relief for neck, shoulders, joints and cramps. Helps relieve stiffness, knotted muscles, tightness, and inflammation.
- USE IT COLD : ComfortCloud 100% Natural clay beads pad can also be placed in the freezer for a relaxing cool down.
- GUARANTEE : ComfortCloud Peace Of Mind 1 Year Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied,simply return it for a full refund, even used. Zero risk, add to cart now.
Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Standard
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- a Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and Retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient’s skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. Theratherm, Unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program The following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. Theratherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Automatic time control (1 – 60 min. Timer) with auto SHUT off.
please note our return policy. For health and hygienic reasons this product is not Returnable once used.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Hydrocollator 00-2102-2 Heating Units with Packs, E-1 with 3 Standard and 1 Neck
Hydrocollator 00-2102-3 Heating Units with Packs, E-1 with 2 Standard and 2 Neck
Chattanooga Hydrocollator E-2 Stationary Heating Unit with 6 Original Moist Heat Therapy HotPacs
- Benefits of moist heat therapy over dry heat are well established for pain relief due to arthritis, myofibrosis, back pain, muscle strains and spasms
- Stationary heating unit is constructed with high-quality stainless steel, making it extremely durable and easy to maintain
- Ready for immediate use as it does not require any additional plumbing for operation
- An 8 gallon tank ensures filling and draining is effortless
- Controlled with a thermostat to ensure the proper therapeutic temperature is reached, up-to 165 degrees Fahrenheit.Includes a total of 6 Original Hydrocollator Moist Heat Therapy HotPacs: 3 standard-size (10″ x 12″), 2 oversized (15″ x 24″), and 1 neck contour (24″) hot packs
- Product dimension:15″L x 13″W x 20″H
The Chattanooga Hydrocollator E-2 stationary heating unit is constructed with high-quality stainless steel, making it extremely durable and easy to maintain. An 8 gallon tank ensures filling and draining is effortless. It’s controlled with a thermostat to ensure the proper therapeutic temperature is reached, up-to 165 degrees Fahrenheit. This stationary heating unit is ready for immediate use as it does not require any additional plumbing for operation. It includes a total of 6 Original Hydrocollator Moist Heat Therapy HotPacs: 3 standard-size (10″ W x 12″ L), 2 oversized (15″ W x 24″ L), and 1 neck contour (24″ L) hot packs. Chattanooga Original Hydrocollator Moist Heat Therapy HotPacs have been the first choice for physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists for over 60 years. The benefits of moist heat therapy over dry heat are well established for pain relief due to arthritis, myofibrosis, back pain, muscle strains and spasms. Each all-natural HotPac contains bentonite, a natural hydrocolloid filling, and is wrapped in a woven cotton blend. It delivers up to 30 minutes of deep, soothing relief and can be reheated as needed. As a cost effective treatment, each HotPac can be used hundreds of times, and is engineered specially to prevent the growth of mildew. Every Chattanooga Original Hydrocollator Moist Heat Therapy HotPac is backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Hydrocollator M-2 Mobile Heating Unit #2402 Includes 12 Standart Hot Packs
- Full fiberglass insulation to prevent heat loss
- Dependable, rugged stainless steel design
- Simple to fill with water. No plumbing required
- Constant temperature of HotPacs is maintained
- Mobile units are equipped with 8 cm swivel, rubber casters for friction free movement about the clinic
These durable stainless steel water tanks house the Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPacs. The units are thermostatically controlled to ensure the ideal therapeutic temperature for HotPacs. Their lifespan in the clinic is almost indefinite
Tank Capacity:14 Gal.(52L)
Temperature Range:160-165 Fahrenheit
Thermal Cut Out Temperature:180-185 F
Heat up Time to 160F:8Hrs
Cool Down Time from 160F:3Hrs.
E1 Hydrocollator® Stationary Heating Unit
The benchmark against which all other heating units are judged. The E-1 fits on a desktop, counter top, or mobile stand and comes with 4 Standard size Hotpacs. It will also accomodate 1 Neck Contour and 3 Standard size Hotpacs. Non-insulated and smaller than E-2, the E-1 is just right for small clinics and departments where Oversize HotPacs are not a concern. Adjustable temperature gauge might be hard to turn with bare hands, try using pliers to turn knob to adjust temperature.
E-1 HYDROCOLLATOR C/W 4 ASSORTED PACKS
Hydrocollator E-1 Heating Unit Don’t get heated up trying to find the perfect Hydrocollator! Durable and easy to maintain, this high quality stainless steel unit has almost indefinite life and ensures a constant supply of temperature consistent HotPacs.This ever so popular non-insulated model is smaller than the E-2, which makes it just right for small clinics and departments where oversize HotPacs are not used. It fits perfectly on a desktop, counter top or mobile stand. The E-1 Model is perfect for most massage therapy practices and comes with 4 standard size hot packs and an internal rack. No plumbing required. Thermostatically controlled temperature. Simply fill with water. Includes: E-1 Heating Unit 4 standard size hot packs Internal rack Dimensions: 16 x 13 x 8 Warranty: The manufacturer offers a 1 year limited warranty on this product.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
ReliefPak Moist Heat Pack to ease Aches and Pains from arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, stiff neck, sprains, stiff joints, bruises, general soreness and spasms.Oversize – 15" x 24"
- MOIST HEAT IS BEST: Why a Moist Heat Pack and not a heating pad? Moist heat is more effective in deeper tissue heating and penetrates more than dry heat at the same temperature. Moist heat also changes tissue temperature rapidly.
- LONG LASTING RELIEF: From less than an hour in either the stove, microwave or other heating unit, the moist heat pack delivers up to 30 minutes of hot, moist, therapeutic relief. Handle pack by corner tab and wrap in a towel or covering before use.
- MULTIPLE USES: These moist heat packs help treat acute and chronic pain, relieve aches and ease soreness and stiffness. Ideal for recovery use post-injury and post-workout with a material that conforms to any body part and is pliable when heated.
- PROFESSIONAL CHOICE: The ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are designed for use at home or in multi-user environments like clinics. That’s why they’re highly recommended by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists.
- SAFE, DURABLE AND EASY: Moist Heat Packs are safe for Adults and Children. Easy to travel with, place on the treatment area using either a towel or cover. When not in use, place it wet in a plastic bag, seal it and store in freezer. Heat Packs are Latex-free.
ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are the ideal solution to ease aches and pains from arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, stiff neck, sprains, stiff joints, bruises, general soreness and spasms. Why? Because moist heat is better than dry heat and a Moist Heat Pack is more effective than a heating pad. Moist heat is superior in deeper tissue heating and penetrates more than dry heat at the same temperature. Moist heat also changes tissue temperature rapidly. Patients often report quicker relief from moist heat and moist heat has been proven to speed recovery by increasing blood flow to a specific area. From less than an hour in either the stove, microwave or another heating unit, the heat pack delivers up to 30 minutes of hot, moist, therapeutic relief. Once heated and ready to use, handle the pack by the corner tab. Be sure to wrap the heated pack in a towel or covering before use. So versatile, these moist heat packs help treat acute pain, chronic pain, relieve aches and ease soreness and stiffness. They are ideal for recovery use post-injury and post-workout, containing material that conforms to any body part and is pliable when heated, unlike heating pads which can be difficult to maneuver. ReliefPak Moist Heat Packs are designed for use at home or in multi-user environments like clinics, spas, gyms and training rooms. That’s why they’re highly recommended by physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists. The pros know what works best. These heat packs are safe for adults and children and are easy to travel with. To use, simply heat and place on the area to be treated using either a towel or cover. Expected usage will dictate how to care and store the heat pack. If it’s expected the pack is going to be used for regular or frequent treatments, it should be kept in water, either in the heating unit or in a covered pot on the stove. If the pack is expected to be idle and stored for an extended period of time, it should be kept moist and cold. In those instances, place the wet pack in a plastic bag, seal it and store it in the freezer. Please note, heat packs are Latex-free.
Manufacturer Contact Information
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found hydroculator heating unit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best hydroculator heating unit: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy