Which Is The Best Heating Cable For Exterior
Nowadays, there are so many products of heating cable for exterior in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for heating cable for exterior in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings heating cable for exterior which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Frost King HC30A Heating Cables, 30 Feet, Black
Wrap-On SEPTLS34731006 – Pipe Heating Cables
Prevents frozen water pipes to –50F. Simply wrap on, insulate and plug in. Engineered for use on metal and rigid plastic pipes. Uses an exclusive Press-To-Test button so you can test the cable before installing. A built-in thermostat turns the cable on at 38F. Proven low-wattage design uses up to 65 percent less energy at 2 watts a foot vs. other cables at 7 watts a foot, and protects to –50F. An exclusive power sensor light glows when the thermostat is closed. Each package contains one ready-to-install pipe heating cable along with installation instructions. To install, you will also need PVC/electrical tape, fiberglass pipe insulation, a tape measure and eye protection. Warning: This cable has been designed for the sole purpose of preventing metal and rigid plastic water filled lines from freezing. DO NOT use this product on fuel lines, drain lines, hoses or buried pipes. Fiberglass pipe wrap is required to complete the installation. Read and follow all instructions. Cables are available in various lengths. See chart to determine the length required for your application.
From the Manufacturer
Pipe Heating Cable – 31006 6-Foot Ul Pipe Heating Cable
PHOENIX CABLES USA Pro Cold Weather Valve and Water Pipe Heating Cable/Multi-use for rigid plastic or metal pipes, preventing RV hose freezing or down a gutter downspout (6 Feet)
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALL – No more confusing instructions! Set it up and forget it with confidence the first time around with our easy to understand BONUS eBOOK. Our heat tape for water pipes install effortlessly for constant water flowing down to -40° F (-40° C) without monitoring thanks to the built-in thermostat. Rest assured as the indicator light let’s you know your Phoenix heating cable is ready to take on the harshest seasons.
- SAVE THOUSANDS ON COSTLY REPAIRS – Don’t wait before it’s too late and get stuck paying thousands of dollars on unexpected repairs that could be avoided. Our high-grade cables are tough and durable enough for rigid plastic and metal pipes up to 1. 5” (38mm) in diameter. With our trace heat cables you’ll always stay prepared for the unexpected.
- SAVE MONEY ON ENERGY AND – 120 Volt, 7 watts/ft. and only use 5 amps or less of electricity making our heating cables for a low economical footprint. Saves you money by using less energy by powering the cable only when needed by automatically turning on below 38° F (3° C) and off above 45° F (7 ° C).
- SAFETY TESTED FOR ALL SEASONS – Compromise elsewhere when it comes to the safety of your home. Get peace of mind with our safety rated cables constructed with a continuous ground braid with a tough and durable polyurethane inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) for outer protective jacket. Approved for water filled plastic (including PEX) and metal pipes only.
- UL APPROVED, CSA CERTIFIED – Made of superior industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection, our cable is considered to be the safest per industry standards. Set up includes: heating cable, grounded plug, built-in automatic thermostat and easy to understand instructions. Our cables plug into a standard 120 VAC outlet.
NO MORE FROZEN PIPES EVER AGAIN What so special about our water pipe heating cable? Our energy efficient cables save on costly repairs by keeping your pipes flowing – no matter how cold it gets by turning on and off automatically. No more complicated install instructions! You get our easy BONUS eBOOK to help with your one time simple and easy install for peace of mind all year long. OTHER KEY BENEFITS: WORRY-FREE AUTOMATIC THERMOSTAT Once installed – set it and forget it. The self monitoring cable turns on below 38 degrees F and off above 45 degrees F MULTI-USE FOR RIGID PLASTIC OR METAL PIPES Use on your RV water hose or down a gutter downspout; wherever you need flowing water, just install our Phoenix Heat Cable SAVES MONEY USING 70% LESS ENERGY Uses power only when needed and consumes less than 5 amps that saves you money #1 SAFETY: UL APPROVED / CSA CERTIFIED Our package includes cable, grounded LED plug that indicates that the cable is working, thermostat and an instruction manual for easy install THE FINE PRINT – 100% MONEY-BACK Our Phoenix pipe heating cable is made with high quality materials for lasting usage. We’re certain you’ll love our product or you’ll get your money back. Our cables MAKE THE PERFECT GIFT for anyone that loves the outdoors and uses RV’s so ORDER NOW! Simply click “ADD TO CART” at the top of this page to order yours today!
Frost King RC60 60 Feet, 120V, 5 Watts Per Foot, Electric Roof Cable
Frost King roof and gutter cables. Prevents ice build up in gutters and ice dams getting under the shingles. Kit comes complete with cable spacers and shingle clips. Complete installation instructions. Available in lengths from 30′ – 200′.
HEATIT HISD 6-feet Pipe Heating Cable with with Built-in Thermostat, Black
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality . If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 68F on39F off. Only use 5 amps or less of electricity. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8” and less than 1 1/2” in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don’t plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
M-D Building Products 4325 M-D 0 Pipe Heating Cable, 6 Ft L
- This item is a M-D Building Products 4325 6-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat
- Purpose of use for Rough Plumbing, pipe-heat-cables
- This product is manufactured in China
- Prevents frozen water pipes to -50°F
- Easy to install just “wrap around” application
- Sensor light shows thermostat is working
- Available in 6 different lengths
- Built in thermostat
This M-D Building Products 6-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat is UL- and CSA-approved and designed to prevent water line freeze up. Ready to install, grounded cord and plug, thermostat controlled, with pilot light. Recommended for use on metal and rigid plastic pipes. Exclusive Press-To-Test button test cable before installing! The built-in thermostat turns cable on at 38 Degree F. Reliable low wattage design uses up to 70% less energy than other cables and protects to -50 Degree F! Wrap around not needed.
HEATIT JHSF 6-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
Similar items with 4 stars and above
9milelake Cold Weather Pipe and Valve Heating Cable with Built-in Thermostat (6 Feet)
- Pre-assembled for easy installation,Easy Heat pipe heating cable installs quickly and easily to keep
- Includes grounded plug, built in thermostat, and instructions,
- Each cable consists of tough PVC inner insulation, a continuous ground braid, and weather-resistant
- units are activated and de-activated by an integral energy-saving thermostat
- Approved for rigid plastic and metal pipe
Description Say goodbye to frozen pipes in the winter with the 9milelake Pipe Heating Cable – Lenghth Option: 3ft,6ft,9ft,12ft,18ft,24ft,30,40ft .
This temperature-controlled cable runs along pipes and valves, thawing frozen pipes.
The built-in thermostat will sense the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on and off to provide the most economical solution for frozen pipe disasters.
Use only on water-filled metal & plastic pipes.
How it Works Before applying the heating cable, make sure that the area on and around the pipe is clear and that the heating cable is warm and pliable.
Simply secure the thermostat tightly against the pipe with electrical tape, secure the heating cable straight along the pipe, plug the cable into the nearest grounded electrical receptacle, and let the heating cable work its magic.
The built-in thermostat will automatically detect the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on when exposed to temperatures below 38°F (3°C) for frost-free pipes all winter long.
It will shut the heating cable off when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F, incurring no extra electricity costs. What’s Included Package includes cable with grounded plug and built in thermostat, user-friendly instructions
GardenHOME Pipe and Valve (6Feet) Heat Tape Cables, Black
- SECURED PROTECTION, protects pipes from 6-8 feet (1.83-2.44 m) and up to 1-1 1/2 inches (25.4-38.1 mm) in diameter – 2 Pack
- EASY INSTALLATION, just put our Icebreaker cable along the pipes to keep ice and coldness away (Recommended for use on water-filled metal and rigid plastic pipes). Grounded cord and plug.
- ENERGY SAVING, THERMOSTAT CONTROLLED, the built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38°F and turns it off automatically when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F.
- ECONOMICAL, reliable low wattage design saves up to 70% energy than other cables and protects your cable to -50°F.
- DURABLE, weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation. It will operate for years without requiring maintenance.
Description Say goodbye to frozen pipes in the winter with the GardenHome Pipe Heating Cable – 6 ft. (1.83 m). This temperature-controlled cable runs along pipes and valves, thawing frozen pipes. The built-in thermostat will sense the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on and off to provide the most economical solution for frozen pipe disasters. How it Works Before applying the heating cable, make sure that the area on and around the pipe is clear and that the heating cable is warm and pliable. Simply plug the cable into the nearest grounded electrical receptacle, secure the thermostat tightly against the pipe with electrical tape, secure the heating cable straight along the pipe, and let the heating cable work its magic. The built-in thermostat will automatically detect the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on when exposed to temperatures below 38F for frost-free pipes all winter long. It will shut the heating cable off when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45F, incurring no extra electricity costs.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Prime Wire & Cable PHC42W06 DE-ICING CABLE WATER PIPE FREEZE PROTECTION
- 6 ft. Black water pipe heating cable, 42 watt
- Stops metal and plastic pipes from freezing down to -40°f/-40°c
- Built-in thermostat automatically turns on at 40°f/4°c
- Materials required (not included) aluminum foil (recommended for plastic pipe)
- fiberglass Plumbing pipe insulation
- fiberglass tape or similar with temperature rating 80 degrees C/175F or higher
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found heating cable for exterior for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best heating cable for exterior: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy