Best Gas Oven Bottom Panel
Nowadays, there are so many products of gas oven bottom panel in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for gas oven bottom panel in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings gas oven bottom panel which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Frigidaire 316400601 Oven Bottom Panel Unit
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire (FRIGB) 316400601 Oven Bottom Panel.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire (FRIGB) 316400601 Oven BottomPanel
Roper Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 4342528
This is a Brand New Oven/Stove Replacement Ignitor
Frigidaire 316400601 Panel for Range
- Works with the following models: Frigidaire BKEF3048LSC, Frigidaire CCRE350GBBB, Crosley CCRE350GBBC
- Frigidaire CCRE350GWWB, Crosley CCRE350GWWC
- Frigidaire CCRE360GBBB, Crosley CCRE360GBBD
- Frigidaire CCRE360GSSB, Frigidaire CCRE360GWWB
- Genuine Replacement Part
Fisher Paykel 5 Piece Kitchen Appliance Package with 36" Bottom Freezer Refrigerator, Door Panel, 30" Single Wall Oven, 36" Gas Cooktop, 36" Hood and 24" Full Console Dishwasher in Stainless Steel
The 36″ Built-In Bottom Freezer Refrigerator from Fisher and Paykel will be the best addition to your place. The unit features 16.8 cu. ft. Total Capacity, ActiveSmart FoodCare, Ice Maker, and Door Alarm. RD3684RUUB Integrated Single Door Bottom Mount 84″ SS Door Unbranded Panel for Ice and Water Dispenser The 30″ Electric Single Wall Oven from Fisher Paykel will be the best addition to your place. The unit feautres 11 Cooking Modes, 3 Oven Racks, Self Clean, and 4.1 cu. ft. Total Capacity. The Professional Series Drop-In Gas Cooktop from Fisher and Paykel will be the best addition to your place. The unit features Metal Control Dials, Continuous Grates, and Easy Cleaning. The Perimeter Range Hood Insert from Fisher and Paykel will be the best addition to your kitchen. The powerful 600 CFM blower removes odor and grease with the help of the 2 dishwasher safe mesh filters. The unit features a perimeter extraction, timer, and 2 halogen lights. The 24″ Built-In Double DishDrawer will be the best addition to your place. The unit features 14 Place Settings, 15 Wash Programs, 2 Cutlery Baskets, and Child Lock.
Winco TMT-OV3 B001B4KUPY 3-Inch Dial Oven Thermometer with Hook and Panel Base, 1
Winco 3 inch dial oven thermometer TMT-OV2. Product specs: 2.75″L x 1.75″W x 3.75″H. Oven thermometer. Temperature range 50 to 500 Degree F.
DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
Avanti GR2013CSS Gas Range, 20", Black
- Automatic Electronic Ignition
- Four Sealed Type Burners Rapid, Simi Rapid, and Simmer.Carton Dimensions: 40 H x 22 W x 26 D (Inches)
- LP Conversion Kit Included and see-thru glass oven door,oven cavity light
- Broiling Pan Included.ADA Compliant
- Oven Temperature Range:300° – 500° F (149° – 260° C). Power 120V /60HZ
GR2013CSS Finish: Stainless Steel Features: -Automatic electronic ignition. -See-thru glass oven door. -Oven cavity light. -Waist high broiler. -Bake / broil oven for maximum versatility. -Four sealed type burners: 1 Rapid, 2 semi-rapid, 1 simmer. Oven Capacity: -2.1 Cubic Feet. Product Type: -Free-standing. Control Type: -Knobs. Accessories Included: -Oven drawer/Storage drawer/Backsplash/Burner. Number of Ovens: -Single oven. Fuel Type: -Gas. Number of Burners: -4. Commercial Use: -Yes. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -39.5″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -19.75″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -40″. Overall Product Weight: -104 lbs.
Supco Gas Igniter for Stove Range, Replacement Part No. SGR1321
- FLAT GAS RANGE IGNITER – This Supco gas igniter is a direct replacement for hundreds of OEM numbers
- IGNITER DIMENSIONS – Igniter body is 3.75 inches long and has a lead of 8 inches
- HIGHEST QUALITY PARTS – The SGR1321 gas igniter meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- COMPATIBILITY – This gas igniter is designed to be an aftermarket replacement for many refrigerator models including 2494 (GE), PS231280 (GE), AP2020569 (GE), WB13K21 (GE)
Replacement Gas Range Igniter
This flat gas range igniter is an aftermarket part designed for replacement of many OEM part numbers. It’s flat, as opposed to round like some replacements, and has a 3.75 inch body.
Flat Gas Range Igniter – 3.75 inches long with an 8 inch lead
Part No. SGR1321; replaces 2494, PS231280, AP2020569, WB13K21
Meets or Exceeds OEM Specifications
Founded in 1945 in the Bronx, NY by two naval engineers, Sealed Unit Parts Co.,Inc (SUPCO) originated as a service company for refrigeration systems. We bring continued product line expansion through in-house development, master distributor relationships, and acquisition. This strengthens our position as a leader in the HVAC, Refrigeration and Appliance industries.
Aicok Portable Induction Cooktop, Sensor Electric Hot Plate with Ultra-Thin Design and Rapid Heat Technology, Digital Countertop Burner with Display Timer and Temperature
- ✔ 15 POWER LEVELS – 15 power levels ranges from settings 1 to 10. 1500w induction cooker boil 2 quarts of water in less than 3 minutes, more energy efficient than most other methods.
- ✔ 15 PRESET TEMPERATURES & TIMER – 15 preset temperatures ranging from 140 to 460 degrees Fahrenheit. Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes on both the power and temperature modes.
- ✔ TOUCH DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL – 8.7 inch large center burner to accommodate multiple pan sizes and heat evenly. Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface offers lasting durability, easy cleanup, and elegant style.
- ✔ COMPACT & SAFE DESIGN – 5cm super thin design, lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. Perfect for small places and for cooking outdoors. Child-lock settings, cookware detection feature, beveled edges with no sharp corners offer added safety.
- ✔ USABLE PANS – The cookware has to be made of a ferromagnetic material, such as stainless steel or iron. ETL and FDA approved product, if you have any issues with our induction cooktop, please contact us, we offer a 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty.
The Aicok Induction Cooktop offers the convenience of safe countertop cooking anywhere.
The Induction Advantage
The power and precision of induction comes from an electromagnetic field below the glass cooktop surface that quickly generates heat directly to the pan.
It cooks faster and loses less heat in the process.
15 Power Levels:
1.0/650W – 1.5/700W – 2.0/750W – 2.5/800W – 3.0/850W – 3.5/900W – 4.0/950W – 4.5/1000W
5.0/1050W – 5.5/1100W – 6.5/1150W – 7.0/1200W – 8.0/1300W – 9.0/1400W – 10.0/1500W
15 Temperature settings ( Farenheit ):
140℉, 160℉, 180℉, 200℉, 220℉, 240℉, 260℉, 280℉, 300℉, 320℉, 340℉, 370℉, 400℉, 430℉, 460℉
Touch sensitive panel: Touch-button controls with digital display for easy and intuitive use.
Cookware detection system: For your safety, it will not operate without a pan / pot on top of it.
Timer Mode: Up to 170 minutes timer. 120-minute auto shut off protection.
Power Rate: 1500W
Usable and Non-usable Utensils
1). Usable Pans
Steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat-bottom pans/pots with diameter from 12 to 20cm.
2). Non-usable Pans
Heat-resistant glass, ceramic container, copper, aluminum pans/pots. Rounded-bottom measuring less than 12cm.
1. The surface is liable to get hot during use.
2. Cleaning can be as easy as wiping it down with a damp cloth.
1 x Aicok Induction Cooktop
1 x User Manual
Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found gas oven bottom panel for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best gas oven bottom panel: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy