Top 10 Emergency Food Supplys
Finding your suitable readers for emergency food supplys is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for emergency food supplys including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
786 reviews analysed
1. Augason Farms Breakfast Variety Emergency
- 13 varieties of entrées and soups, plus chocolate pudding and milk
- 15 Food Pouches
- 19, 810 Total Calories
- Shelf life ranges from 10 to 25 years*
- Perfect for long-term food storage, emergency food supply and everyday use
- Easy to transport and watertight 4-gallon pail with handle
- 106 nutritionally balanced servings
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Emergency Food Supplys, Augason Farms Breakfast Variety Emergency would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Augason Farms Breakfast Variety Emergency was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Augason Farms Breakfast Variety Emergency would be the Best Emergency Food Supplys for Money.
- Over all i’m happy with the price and shipping.
- It’s going to be quality, taste pretty good, and it’ll be expensive.
- The cost wasn’t terrible, and honestly if and when i do have to use it, i probably won’t care too much about the taste.
- We are moving, so i decided to actually eat this in lieu of shipping it.
- They are a bit slow on the shipping but as long as the ’emergency’ doesn’t happen in the next two weeks, you’re good.
- Seems like a good deal, variety, and calorie count for the price.
- Though i guess they’ve almost doubled the price since last i ordered, wouldn’t buy again at the current price.
- It’s an augason farms product, that says it all.
- Great item to add to your family food storage.
- We shop a lot for emergency meals, and try most. This product is a good addition for all our various emergency stores, both ve… Read More
2. Mountain House Essential Backpacking Gluten Free
- RECYCLABLE – Recycled used pouches with TerraCycle to reduce waste.
- SHELF STABLE – Longest proven shelf life in the industry! Backed by a 30-Year Taste Guarantee.
- QUICK PREP – Just add hot water to the pouch & eat in less than 10 minutes, with no cleanup. This pouch is wider and shorter, providing a great bowl-like experience. To prepare all meals in this bucket, 17 cups of water will be needed.
- DELICIOUS MEAL ASSORTMENT! To our gluten-free adventurers, this one’s for you. Enjoy 4 days’ worth of breakfast, lunch, & dinner entrees on your adventure. Contains 12 total pouches (or 22 total servings) of all gluten-free freeze-dried goodness.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT – Bucket is easy to carry & store. Bucket weighs 6.15 lbs & is 12″(L) x 10″(W) x 12.31″(H). Enjoy in the backcountry or on your next cmaping trip. With a 30-Year Taste Guarantee, it’s a great addition to your emergency food supply.
- NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS OR COLORS & CERTIFIED GLUTEN-FREE – Each meal is certified gluten-free by GFCO. Meals included: (4) pouches of Beef Stew, (2) Breakfast Skillet, (2) Scrambled Eggs with Bacon, (4) Rice and Chicken.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Mountain House Essential Backpacking Gluten Free is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Mountain House Essential Backpacking Gluten Free comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Emergency Food Supplys and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Emergency Food Supplys then don’t look beyond Mountain House Essential Backpacking Gluten Free. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Emergency Food Supplys in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Mountain House 14-Day Emergency Food Supply Kit
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Mountain House 14-Day Emergency Food Supply Kit has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Mountain House 14-Day Emergency Food Supply Kit is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Mountain House 14-Day Emergency Food Supply Kit easily gets the award of Best Emergency Food Supplys Under 100$.
- After reviewing many products out there, mountain house had the most stars and best comments on the quality of the foods they provide.
- Every meal was delicious, i was shocked at how good the quality of the food was.
- Upon receiving the package there was a bit of confusion with the labeling.
- I don’t think you will be disappointed.
- Food was great, simple to prepare, easy to store and eat right out of the bag.
- The combination of a 30 year shelf life, individual portion packaging, and $5.
- I highly recommend this product keep it in your bug-out bag or in the car it could save your life.
- I kind of wish they sell these in bulk with a few samples even at a higher price.
- In my opinion mountain high has no equal if it says it has chicken or beef in it it does it’s not like the other competitors.
- This product may cost a little more than its competitors, but you get what you pay for.
- While I did not buy the 14 day pack, I’ve eaten quite a few of their meals while camping and of all the prepackaged emergency f… Read More
- Everything seems good, hopefully we never need it
4. Wise Company Emergency Freeze Dried
- 60 SERVINGS OF MEAT – Includes 60 total servings of seasoned beef and poultry individually wrapped in convenient 4-portion packs
- 15 YEAR SHELF LIFE – With a 15-year shelf life, our emergency foods are designed to withstand the test of time, reducing waste and worry when maintaining disaster preparedness kits
- BONUS RICE – Includes 20 bonus servings of long-grain instant white rice with long-term shelf life
- JUST ADD WATER – Easy to prepare in any situation, just add water, wait 12-15 minutes and enjoy delicious, hearty food – no cooking necessary
- GRAB AND GO POUCHES – Convenient stacking tub stores easily at home or in your vehicle for emergency situations, or individual packages can be taken along on hiking, backpacking, and camping trips to add delicious, savory meat to any meal
This kit has an assortment of 60 freeze-dried meat and poultry entrees, plus 20 bonus servings of long-term quick cook rice, for a total of 80 servings. Enjoy the versatility of adding seasoned real meat to your emergency food supply, everyday meals, or as a high-protein snack while camping. Each Grab and Go container has 15 Metallyte pouches of freeze-dried meat that can be used without decreasing the food’s shelf life. Easy to prepare, no cooking is necessary. Just add water, re-hydration happens within 12 to 15 minutes! Shelf-life of up to 15 years.
- It’s for emergency, so we can’t make a comment about the tast of the food.
- I appreciated being able to get one container of protein product.
- I am leaving it sealed until i actually have a food emergency , but from the appearance of the packaging it seems as represented.
- Awesome taste and easy to prep ! Stores very well in such a small space and these are tasty with a little salt pepper and hot s… Read More
- Good customer service. Exactly as described. Haven’t used these yet but VERY glad to know they are here if we need them. Thanks very much!
- What can I say, we live in South Florida. The reason we bought this particular one: This is actually the meat portions that go… Read More
5. Augason Farms 30 Day Emergency Storage
If you are buying a Emergency Food Supplys for the first time, then you should have Augason Farms 30 Day Emergency Storage. It has fewer features when you make Emergency Food Supplys comparisons of Augason Farms 30 Day Emergency Storage with any other Emergency Food Supplys but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Emergency Food Supplys, grab any Emergency Food Supplys but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Augason Farms 30 Day Emergency Storage
- Exceeded expectations price, quality, and service –very happy with it.
- The maple brown sugar oatmeal is good with the maple flavor is subtle and not over powering like some national brands.
- I did not realize the product the product was dehydrated.
- I’ve shared some with the kid i live with, and she wants me to buy her a whole container of her own (not gonna happen????????).
- Not a bad price always good to have stuff in case of emergency .
- Only drawback is there is no meat protein in this kit, hence the lower price i guess.
- Is there a way to return for partial cost?
- I am reviewing on the shipping and general looks of the product because i do not plan on opening this now.
- Great packaging and hopefully will last for a very long time!
- Will give it a 5 for know as the packaging in quite sturdy and stackable for the next one i order.
- I have but opened or tried it, but the packaging seems good.
- However, just a note to be aware of- the bucket itself was damaged in the packaging/shipping.
- When you calculate the cost per serving, this product is a very good value compared to other brands.
- Best value for LT food storage
- The package arrived with the box destroyed. All 8 of them. Unimpressed. I did not open the actual plastic containers. I hope all is well.
- Came with 37 packets and this is the first type I bought that came with a snack per se and I keep wanting to open it. For the p… Read More
6. Mountain House Survival Emergency Gluten Free
- ANYTIME, ANYWHERE – Comforting, delicious food perfect for emergency food storage, survival, camping trips or RV expeditions.
- DELICIOUS MEAL! Perfectly seasoned rice and chicken in a savory sauce accented with pimentos. Freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness. No refrigeration needed.
- SHELF STABLE – Longest proven shelf life in the industry! Backed by a 30-Year Taste .
- QUICK PREP – Just add hot water to the can & eat in less than 10 minutes or scoop out individual servings and just add hot water. Power outage? No problem. Can be made with room temperature water, just double the hydration time.
- NO ARTIFICIAL ANYTHING – Made with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. Plus, certified gluten-free by GFCO! Can contains 9 total servings. Great for feeding a family or a large group.
Mountain House Survival Emergency Gluten Free is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Augason Farms 30-Day Emergency Food Storage Supply 29 Lb 4.37 Oz 8.5 Gallon Pail which have been in market longer than anyone. Mountain House Survival Emergency Gluten Free brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Mountain House Survival Emergency Gluten Free is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Emergency Food Supplys in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Emergency Food Supplys and it could be any of the high value Emergency Food Supplys, chances are that would be much costlier than Mountain House Survival Emergency Gluten Free. Mountain House Survival Emergency Gluten Free will have more than 50% of all its features.
- The quality is always good in comparison to other brands.
- The quality is good, as far as the freshness and the taste is good.
- I keep this product on hand for camping, and it’s finally available again.
- I like the can style packaging, it is easy to stack and store.
- 5 stars for excellent quality, taste and packaging.
- Again, the packaging is good, sturdy, waterproof, looks like it is designed to store for multiple years.
- I’m reviewing this item based primarily on its packaging.
- I like that they have even included tumeric seasoning in this.
- I’m a weirdo who kept these in my bug-out kit, but curiosity got the best of me and i took these on a camping trip.
- Nothing to rave about but at 13k ft after hiking all day it hit the spot.
- Great shelf life- so if you’re looking for a long shelf-life product to keep around for uncertain times or the convenience of b… Read More
- Some of the best in the business for freeze dried meals and save in bulk
- better than many i’ve had. Nothing to rave about but at 13k ft after hiking all day it hit the spot.
- I’ve been using freeze dried meals from Mountain House and Backpacker’s pantry on the trail for years. I have always used one b… Read More
- Purchased for emergency use, haven’t tried product, a little pricey but Hopefully never have to really need it!
7. Mountain House Cooked Diced Chicken #10 Can
Mountain House Cooked Diced Chicken #10 Can is another one which falls under Emergency Food Supplys for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Mountain House Cooked Diced Chicken #10 Can ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Emergency Food Supplys and that is what has revived them. Mountain House Cooked Diced Chicken #10 Can has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Mountain House Cooked Diced Chicken #10 Can is amazing features.
- We were quite surprised at the quality and taste of the chicken.
- And, having bought several other brands, this is one of the better brands in the shape, size, and taste of the product.
- Ordered this product for my dad who backpacks regularly (i have not personally tried this product).
- Unless you have an angry delivery person who is rough with the packages.
- Not this though i’m very happy thank you mountain house and thank you for keeping the price reasonable.
- I consider that perfectly acceptable, since contents are rattled during shipping and that can’t be avoided.
- Tip – my cats love it right out of the can so i reserve some for them for healthy treats.
- After opening a can i repackage into single-serving meals with rice, quinoa, spices, etc.
- I add it to Ramen for a little extra protein.
- We were quite surprised at the quality and taste of the chicken. Will make prepping for a 6 day canoe trip much easier.
- Ordered this product for my dad who backpacks regularly (I have not personally tried this product). My dad enjoys the flavor an… Read More
8. Mountain House Backpacking Servings 0081635A
Mountain House Backpacking Servings 0081635A is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Mountain House Backpacking Servings 0081635A wins the users. Most of them who buy Mountain House Backpacking Servings 0081635A once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Emergency Food Supplys in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Emergency Food Supplys to any other Emergency Food Supplys is least.
9. Augason Farms 2 Week 1 Person Emergency
The Augason Farms 2-Week 1-Person Emergency Food Supply includes 140 total servings and an impressive 1,828 calories per day. Sixteen easy-to-prepare meal varieties—including breakfast, lunch, dinner, milk and a fruit snack—are packaged in a convenient, grab-and-go pail. Food storage can often seem intimidating. Knowing what to get, how to make meals with what you have, and how to make sure you stay nourished in case of an emergency can feel daunting. Not only will you thrive on the nutritious meals, you will enjoy the variety and great taste. Meals are easy to prepare by simply adding water and simmering for a few short minutes. All this, coupled with a 25-year shelf life, and you have an emergency food solution that will free you from the worry of an unexpected emergency for years to come. Please discard oxygen absorber after opening. Best when stored in a cool, dry and dark place at temperatures between 55° F and 70° F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions. Augason Farms recognizes that today’s consumers are more concerned than ever before about what kind of foods they eat, and want to provide their families with food that is safe and the best quality. Family owned and operated since 1972, Augason Farms believes that great taste is a tradition worth preserving. Crafted with a focus on taste and nutrition, their products are manufactured in-house to the highest possible standards.
- I find their foods are very freshly dehydrated and freeze dried and are good quality.
- Our family tried three of the items in the container ( to make sure we liked them ) and we were pleasantly surprised.
- Not too sure about the product as nothing has happened yet so it’s still sealed.
- Overall great quality, though we might not know for years, after 20+ years of shelf life!
- The packaging indicates it can be stored for 20-25 years and that alone might make it worth buying.
- But the packaging bucket is missing the description stickers, other than that looks good.
- Most importantly, they taste very good, and are among my family’s favorites.
- i am a big fan of augason farms emergency food products, and have been using their larger #10 can sized goods for nearly a decade.
- You will not survive the apocalypse being a snorlax.
- Augason farms 2-week 1-person emergency foodi’m excited to keep this on hand because it is a no-brainer!
- I love the price and it is just what we may need in an emergency. Hurricanes are a real thing here and I hope not to need it bu… Read More
- Did not contain the banana chips. But did contain a sugar substitute which I consider an upgrade
- Not too sure about the product as nothing has happened yet so it’s still sealed. Expensive but I sleep better knowing it’s here… Read More
- There’s a catch-22 for on reviews for emergency food supply: you can’t fully review unless you test the longevity and have an e… Read More
10. Lifestraw Personal Camping Emergency Preparedness
- Pack of two Life Straw personal filters. Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts. BPA free, chemical free
- Removes 99. 9% of protozoa including giardia lamblia (beaver fever), cryptosporidium parvum, entamoeba histolytica
- Removes 99. 9999% of bacteria including Escherichia coli (e-coli), campylobacter, vibrio cholera, pseudomonas aeruginosa, shield, salmonella
- Each Life Straw personal water filter will provide 1, 000 gallons (4, 000 liters) of safe drinking water without using chemicals, iodine
- Perfect for your family and friends to use during camping, hiking and backpacking or for your emergency kits at your home, car and office
- So far no negative issues to report with this product.
- With the new changes in government, i have been investing in survival gear and i am happy with my choice of this product.
- There should just be better quality control before product gets packaged.
- This price is awesome compared to store prices and other competitors.
- Same price generally, some times even less.
- Life straw vs the other similar products.
- I don’t travel anywhere without my lifestraw.
- I put lifestraws, flashlights, solar battery packs, and other things into everyone’s christmas stockings this year.
- Great gift for my camping kids
- So far no negative issues to report with this product. Is light weight, easy to pack.