Updated 2021 – Top 10 Dell Inspiron 8Th Generation
Best dell inspiron 8th generation Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about dell inspiron 8th generation is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a dell inspiron 8th generation for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of dell inspiron 8th generation. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If dell inspiron 8th generation is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in dell inspiron 8th generation has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for dell inspiron 8th generation. Here we bring out the best in the dell inspiron 8th generation which you can safely buy in 2021.
667 reviews analysed
1. Dell Inspiron Touchscreen Performance Bluetooth
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620 for outstanding gaming and streaming video.Hdmi? Port lets you view videos, photos and games right on your HDTV or larger screen
- Laptop is no DVD Optical Drive.
- Powered by 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U mobile Processor smart dual-core processing performance for HD-quality computing. 15.6″ Led backlit touchscreen with True-life HD. Lets you enjoy your favorite movies, shows and games in stunning 1366 x 768 resolution.
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30′ With other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including speakers, printers and phones. Windows 10 Home 64 Bit, Battery: 4-cell lithium-ion, 0.9″ Thin, 5.07 lbs Weight, color: black
- 8GB of DDR4 memory is available to run games, programs and more. 256GB SSD for fast start-up while still has plenty of storage space for your documents and programs.
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Dell Inspiron 8Th Generation, Dell Inspiron Touchscreen Performance Bluetooth would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Dell Inspiron Touchscreen Performance Bluetooth was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Dell Inspiron Touchscreen Performance Bluetooth would be the Best Dell Inspiron 8Th Generation for Money.
- Works great, storage is good, touch screen works great, overall love it
- Computer works great and was received as expected.
- Super nice laptop and with the touch screen it’s perfect for her.
- Overall satisfied with this product – had a bit of problem with windows activation since it was in s mode, but seems i had succ… Read More
- I got this and it had a bright spot on the bottom of the screen.
- Years ago i had a dell desktop that i loved lasted about 8 years.
- I bought this laptop for a customers of mine.
- By far the best Computer I have
- This was a Christmas gift from my husband on the advice of our two sons. I use it for keeping church records, writing documents… Read More
2. Dell I7 8550U Machined Aluminum Display
ProcessorIntel Core 8th Generation i7-8550U Processor (Quad Core, up to 4.0 GHz, 8M Cache)
OSWindows 10 Home 64 bit
Display13.3 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare InfinityEdge Display, Non-touch Matte
VideoIntel HD Graphics
AudioWave Systems Software
Hard Drive256GB PCIe NVMe Class 40 Solid State Drive
ConnectivityKiller 1535 802.11ac 2×2 WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1
WebcamIntegrated Webcam and Noise Cancelling Digital Array Mic
InputBacklit Internal Keyboard
Battery60 WHr, 4-Cell Battery
Power45W Worldwide AC Adapter & 125V US Power Cord
ChassisSilver machined aluminum
Ports & Slots SD card slot, USB 3.0 with PowerShare, Thunderbolt 3 Type C supporting: Power in/charging, PowerShare, Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps bi-directional), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps), USB 3.0
DimensionsHeight: 0.33 – 0.6 inch (9-15mm) Width: 11.98 inch (304mm) Depth: 9.25 inch (235mm)
WeightStarting at weight: 2.7lbs (1.2 kg) non-touch
3. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l easily gets the award of Best Dell Inspiron 8Th Generation Under 100$.
4. Hp I7 1165G7 Processor Micro Edge 15 Eg0021nr
- OS AND WARRANTY – Do more with better peace of mind thanks to the HP 1-year limited hardware warranty and the seamlessly integrated Windows 10 Pro operating system (7)
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – Enjoy up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive with 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage (4) and experience improved multitasking with higher bandwidth thanks to 16 GB of RAM
- EPIC ENTERTAINMENT – With audio by B&O, a larger screen-to-body ratio, and a 15.6-inch Full HD micro-edged screen to maximize your view, entertainment on your laptop feels like bringing the theater home (1)
- INSTANT GRATIFICATION – Experience a laptop with premium performance, so you can spend less time getting more done
- WORK ON THE GO – Get work done on the go with a long battery life of up to 8 hours (5) while HP Fast Charge lets you go from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes (6)
- UNSTOPPABLE PERFORMANCE – Get things done fast with the 11th Generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor, which delivers instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity (3)
- IMPRESSIVE GRAPHICS – The Intel Iris Xe Graphics gives you a new level of graphics performance with crisp, stunning visuals, plus the convenience of a thin and light laptop (2)
- FULL-SIZE KEYBOARD – Work comfortably with a full-sized keyboard, integrated numeric pad, and a Precision Touchpad
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY – Stay energy-efficient and sustainable with a laptop that is ENERGY STAR certified (11), EPEAT Silver registered (12), and built with a low halogen display (13)
- EFFORTLESSLY CONNECTED – Enjoy a smoother wireless experience with Wi-Fi 6 (2×2) (8) and Bluetooth 5.0 combo (9), all your connections are solid and up to 3x faster file transfer speeds than Wi-Fi 5 (10)
- it’s like a small PC that’s compact enough to go where you go with a long-lasting battery to power you through your day
Hp I7 1165G7 Processor Micro Edge 15 Eg0021nr is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Hp I7 1165G7 Processor Micro Edge 15 Eg0021nr if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Dell Inspiron 8Th Generation is that even though Hp I7 1165G7 Processor Micro Edge 15 Eg0021nr is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Dell Inspiron Touchscreen Processor I5481 3595Gry
- 14.0-Inch HD (1366 x 768) LED-backlit Touch Display
- 3-Cell 42Whr Battery (integrated)
- 4GB (4Gx1) DDR4, 2666MHz
- No Optical Drive
- Windows 10 S Home operating System
- 128GB M.2 PCIe Solid State Drive
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8145u Processor (4MB Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- Intel UHD Graphics 620 with Shared Graphics memory
- Fun and functional 2 in 1 laptop
- 3-In1 media card Reader, USB 3.0, USB 2.0
If you are buying a Dell Inspiron 8Th Generation for the first time, then you should have Dell Inspiron Touchscreen Processor I5481 3595Gry. It has fewer features when you make Dell Inspiron 8Th Generation comparisons of Dell Inspiron Touchscreen Processor I5481 3595Gry with any other Dell Inspiron 8Th Generation but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Dell Inspiron 8Th Generation, grab any Dell Inspiron 8Th Generation but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Dell Inspiron Touchscreen Processor I5481 3595Gry
6. Dell Inspiron I3 1115G4 2666Mhz Graphics
- 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 , 1 TB 7200 RPM [SATA] HDD 2.5-inch
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 2×2 (Gig+) + Bluetooth 5.0
- Intel UHD Graphics with shared graphics memory
- 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor (6MB Cache, up to 4.1 GHz)
- 23.8-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare Narrow Border AIT Infinity Touch Display
Dell Inspiron I3 1115G4 2666Mhz Graphics is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Dell Inspiron 14 5481, 2 In 1 Convertible Touchscreen Laptop 14 Inch HD (1366 X 768) 8Th Gen Intel Core I3-8145U, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Windows 10 S which have been in market longer than anyone. Dell Inspiron I3 1115G4 2666Mhz Graphics brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Dell Inspiron I3 1115G4 2666Mhz Graphics is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Dell Inspiron 8Th Generation in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Dell Inspiron 8Th Generation and it could be any of the high value Dell Inspiron 8Th Generation, chances are that would be much costlier than Dell Inspiron I3 1115G4 2666Mhz Graphics. Dell Inspiron I3 1115G4 2666Mhz Graphics will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Dell Inspiron 3583 Laptop Celeron
Dell Inspiron 3583 Laptop Celeron is another one which falls under Dell Inspiron 8Th Generation for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Dell Inspiron 3583 Laptop Celeron ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Dell Inspiron 8Th Generation and that is what has revived them. Dell Inspiron 3583 Laptop Celeron has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Dell Inspiron 3583 Laptop Celeron is amazing features.
8. Dell Inspiron 15 5593 I5 1035G1
- 8GB 8Gx1 DDR4 2666MHz RAM
- Wifi AC Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 (1 0 GHz up to 3 6 GHz 6 MB cache 4 cores) Processor + Intel UHD Graphics
- 256GB M 2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- 15 6-inch Full HD (1920×1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display Narrow Border
Dell Inspiron 15 3593-15 6″ FHD – 10gen i5-1035G1-8GB – 256GB SSD – Silver
9. Dell Inspiron Chromebook C7486 14 Touch
- Built-in webcam
- 128GB eMMC flash memory
- USB Port, Backlit keyboard
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Stylus pen not included
- 14. 0 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) TrueLife LED Backlight Touch IPS Display with EMR Pen Support
- Next-generation Intel WiFi 5 Wireless-AC connectivity (2×2, 867 Mbps)
- System Ram Type: ddr2_sdram
- 4GB system memory for basic multitasking
- 360° flip-and-fold design
- 8th generation Intel Core i3-8130U processor 2. 2 gigahertz
- Does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive
- Google Chrome OS
- HDMI output
- Memory Storage Capacity: 4. 0
- Bluetooth 4. 0
- Color: Urban Gray microphone-in/headphone-out combo jack.
Dell Inspiron Chromebook C7486 14 Touch is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Dell Inspiron Chromebook C7486 14 Touch which falls into premium category but Dell Inspiron Chromebook C7486 14 Touchis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Dell Inspiron Chromebook C7486 14 Touch offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Dell Inspiron 8Th Generation available in the market today. Dell Inspiron Chromebook C7486 14 Touch was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Dell Inspiron 8Th Generation to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Dell Inspiron A9 9420E Graphics Led Backlit
- 11 6″ Hd (1366 x 768) LED-backlit Touch Display
- 64GB eMMC storage
- System Ram Type: ddr4_sdram
- 4GB 4GBx1 DDR4 2666MHz
- 802 11bgn + Bluetooth 4 0 1×1
- Memory Storage Capacity: 64.0
- 7th Generation AMD a9-9420e Processor with Radeon R5 Graphics
- Micro-sd card reader USB 3 1 2 0
- No Optical Drive
The Dell Inspiron 3000 is a versatile 2-in-1 design with 360-degree multi-mode hinge (best of both worlds) multi-mode hinge design rotates to support 4 modes laptop Stand/easel tent tablet Laptop mode lets you use conventional keyboard to Type comfortably stand mode props the display up closer to you so you can watch slideshows/movies – great for airline tray table when person in front of you reclines their seat tent mode is great for “small footprint” areas (shallow kitchen counter) where you don’t have a lot of room to stand the laptop tablet mode is great for paging through your favorite e-book Catching up on social media etc.
Convenient storage: Up to 128GB of snappy solid-state eMMC storage keeps your system running fast as you work with your cloud-based files and web-connected life.
Small overall footprint: Staying small gives this a hand-held feeling that’s the perfect companion for a productive day at the park, for staying entertained on the go, or for interactive learning experiences for the little ones.
Ports & Slots : 1. Headphone/Microphone combination jack | 2. USB 2.0 | 3. USB 2.0 | 4. Power | 5. HDMI 1.4 | 6. USB 3.1 Gen 1 | 7. MicroSD Card Reader
Dimensions & weight
1. Height: 0.68 Inch – 0.75 Inch (17.3 mm – 19.15 mm) | 2. Width: 11.31 Inch (287.4 mm) | 3. Depth: 7.79 Inch (197.78 mm) | Weight: 2.57 lb (1.16 kg)*
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.