Which Is The Best Countertop Oven Half Size
Nowadays, there are so many products of countertop oven half size in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for countertop oven half size in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings countertop oven half size which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Winco ECO-500 Half-Size Countertop Convection Oven
Avantco CO-16 Half Size Countertop Convection Oven, 1.5 Cu. Ft. – 120V, 1600W
Width23 Inches Depth22 1/2 Inches Height16 1/2 Inches Interior Width18 1/2 Inches Interior Depth14 1/2 Inches Interior Height9 3/4 Inches Amps13.3 Amps Hertz60 Hertz Phase1 Voltage120 Wattage1,600 Watts Capacity1.5 cu. ft. Control TypeThermostatic Door TypeGlass Hinge LocationBottom Installation TypeCountertop Maximum Temperature500 Degrees F Number of Chambers1 Number of Controls2 Number of Doors1 Oven Interior StyleStandard Depth Power TypeElectric Rack Capacity4 Size1/2 Size Temperature Range150 – 500 Degrees F Temperature Settings Adjustable
Half Time Convection Microwave Oven, Bake, Brown, Roast in Half the Time, Countertop Stainless Steel/Black. 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty Included.
- Half Time Oven, 3 Ovens in 1- Bake/Brown, Roast and even Microwave
- Half Time Combination, uses 1600 watts to cook 50% faster than a gas or electric oven.
- Convection for great baking for cookies, muffins, brownies, biscuits, cakes etc.
- Microwave with 1000 watts of power.
- 3 Year Warranty plus Free Shipping with Purchase
Half Time Oven, 3 Ovens in 1- Bake, Brown, Roast & Microwave. Features included: Big Capacity: 1.2 cu.ft. Capacity, 13″ Cooking Trays (Glass & Metal Tray included) Other Great Features and Benefits: Easy Electronic Control Digital Dial, Auto Steam Clean Function, Microwave Speed Cook, 10 Power Levels Here’s how Half Time Cooking works: The Half Time Oven is very easy to use. Simply use any directions from a food package or cookbook. Enter the cooking temperature by using the easy digital electronic dial. Enter half the normal cooking time as it would take in a regular oven. Press Start. Warranty: 2 Year Warranty included with purchase Size: W 20.2″ / D 15.8″ / H 12.2″ Any questions, please feel free to email us! We are happy to help.
BLACK+DECKER TO3250XSB 8-Slice Extra Wide Convection Countertop Toaster Oven, Includes Bake Pan, Broil Rack & Toasting Rack, Stainless Steel/Black
- Extra-Wide Interior – Specially engineered to fit most 9”x13” pans with handles, 8 slices of bread, or a 12” pizza. Internal dimensions are approximately 16.5”x12.5”x9.5”
- Maximum Temperature: 450 Degrees
- Fits Most Oven Pans – Use the pans you already have! This spacious oven fits most standard 9”x13” oven pans with handles. That means you can go from straight from oven to table! Plus, the included baking/broiling pan fits perfectly, making it easy to insert and remove food. Toasting rack also included.
- Convection Heating – The powerful convection fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Other functions include: baking, broiling, toasting, and keeping food warm.Dedicated Toast Timer – Get perfect toast every time using the dedicated toast timer. It allows for predictable shade selection with every use.
- Temperatures in the oven will be lower than your set point. This is due to advanced heating elements used in this oven. Temperature dial settings have been calibrated to provide expected results for most recipes taking into account the advanced heating elements.
- 60-minute Timer – The 60-minute precision timer features stay-on functionality for longer baking tasks. Dedicated precision toast timer. 3 rack positions for improved cooking flexibility
The BLACK+DECKER 8-Slice Extra-Wide Stainless Steel/Black Convection Countertop Toaster and Pizza Oven with Broiler Pan simplifies large baking tasks. Its extended interior fits an entire 13”x9” pan with handles, so you can bake lasagna, brownies, and even 12” pizzas with your standard bakeware. You won’t have to wait around for your large oven to preheat anymore, just set the correct temperature and time and you’ll be baking in minutes with four unique functions: bake, broil, toast, and keep warm. Convection technology circulates air within the oven for fast and even results while baking. Plus, the toaster oven includes a broiler pan and an external crumb tray that slides in and out, making cleanup a breeze. When it’s time to eat, trust the #1 brand in toaster ovens*—BLACK+DECKER.
Panasonic Toaster Oven NB-G110P FlashXpress with Double Infrared Heating and Removable 9-Inch Inner Baking Tray, Silver, 1300W
- Double Infrared Heating: This 1300-Watt toaster oven features high-efficiency quartz and ceramic heating elements to produce temperatures of 250°F – 500°F to cook up to 40 percent faster than conventional toaster ovens, evenly toasting, baking, browning and reheating food to perfection
- FlashXpress Instant Heating Technology: Push-button instant-on heat eliminates preheating for quicker cooking and time-saving convenience
- Six Preset Cooking Modes: Six convenient illustrated auto cook menu options let you easily prepare your favorite foods with the touch of a button, including toast, waffles, rolls, pizza, hash browns and quick reheat
- Bright Digital Timer: Control cooking times up to 25 minutes with simple up and down arrow touch buttons on the bright red digital timer
- Compact Design with Interior Light: The compact design with small countertop footprint features an interior light, front removable 9-inch baking tray and nonstick interior for easy cleaning
- internal dimensions (H x W x D): 10-1/8-inch x 13-inch x 12-inch. Power Supply: 120V AC, 60 Hz
The Panasonic Toaster Oven NB-G110P FlashXpress with Double Infrared Heating lets you toast, bake, brown and reheat up to 40 percent faster than conventional toaster ovens. Featuring Panasonic FlashXpress technology, this 1300-Watt toaster oven instantly heats with the push of a button, eliminating the need for any preheating. Double Infrared technology produces temperatures of 250°F – 500°F, offering time-saving convenience by utilizing high-efficiency quartz and ceramic heating elements positioned near and far—in the front and back—to evenly toast, bake, brown and reheat to perfection. For added convenience, six auto cooking menus with illustrated preset buttons automatically calculate the cooking time for a variety of foods: bread (toast, waffles, bagels), frozen food (pizza, hash browns) and reheat (rolls, breads, leftovers). Simple up and down arrow touch buttons on the bright red digital timer quickly set precise cooking times up to 25 minutes; when done, a pleasant beep lets you know your food is done and ready to enjoy. This toaster oven includes a 9-inch square inner baking tray perfect for 9-inch diameter pizzas or 4 slices of bread, a removable crumb tray for easy cleaning and an interior light which allows you to view your food while cooking. Internal dimensions: 10-1/8-inch x 13-inch x 12-inch (H x W x D). Do not use outdoors
Oster Large Digital Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, 6 Slice, Black/Polished Stainless (TSSTTVMNDG-SHP-2)
- 6-slice convection toaster oven for faster, more even cooking
- Convection technology and a wide temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees F let you cook with the convenience of an oven
- Digital controls with 7 cooking settings and an interior light for easy viewing
- Large interior can accommodate one 12-inch pizza, casseroles, cookies, and even a roast
- oven measures 19.72″ W x 16.29″ D x 11.33″ H, with 31.5-inch cord
- Includes durable baking pan and removable crumb tray for easy cleanup.Watts: 1300W
Precaution:Do not touch hot surfaces. Always use oven mitts when handling hot materials and allow metal parts to cool before cleaning. Allow the unit to cool thoroughly before putting in or taking off parts. Always use the oven handles when moving the unit. Perfect for large families, this countertop oven from Oster comes equipped with convection technology, which means it distributes heat quickly and evenly for thorough cooking and excellent results. The oven provides a large interior that can accommodate a frozen pizza, a whole chicken, a casserole, or even a pan of crescent rolls or chocolate-chip cookies. Two rack positions allow for customizing the space, especially helpful when cooking a tall roast. Furthermore, the sleek, modern-looking unit features a stainless finish frame and a user-friendly manual/digital control panel for convenient operation. Choose from a variety of cooking functions, including Bake, Convection Bake, Broil, Toast, Pizza, Defrost and Warm. Adjust time and temperature using one touch controls. Other highlights include a see-through door that allows for checking on food at a glance, an optional interior light, an easy-to-clean interior, and an external removable crumb tray. A durable baking pan comes included.
Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
- Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking.
- Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time.
- Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements.
- Saves as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven.
- Removable nonstick baking pan is easy to clean and store.
The fast and easy way to bake frozen, homemade, take-and-bake, and deli pizza. Also great for preparing frozen convenience foods such as chicken nuggets, jalape–o poppers, fish fillets, egg rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies and much more. Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking. Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time. Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements. Save as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven. Nonstick pan is removable for easy cleanup and storage. 120 volts AC, 6o Hz only, 1235 watts
This 1,235-watt countertop oven makes pizza in about half the time required by a conventional oven. You don’t need to preheat it–it begins rotating and baking the moment you plug it in. There are independently controlled top and bottom heating elements, so all types (frozen or fresh) and sizes (7 to 12 inches) of pizza can be custom baked. With a rising-crust pizza, for example, you should run the lower heating element for 10-12 minutes before turning on the top element. For a crisper crust, bake the pizza with both heating elements, then finish it off with a few minutes of bottom-only heating. For extra cooking time on your toppings, leave the top element on a little longer. A timer with automatic shutoff lets you set cooking times precisely, and a cooking-time guide for various pizza types is printed on the pizza maker. For safety, the appliance shuts off automatically if it overheats. With the 13-1/4-inch-diameter baking pan in place, the pizza maker is 13-1/4 inches wide, 9-1/2 inches high, and 17-1/2 inches deep. (The baking pan can be removed for more compact storage.) It carries a two-year warranty against defects. –Fred Brack
Hamilton Beach 31103A Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie
- Maximum versatility – including rotisserie
- Extra-large capacity – fits two 12″ pizzas, two 9″ x 13″ casseroles, or two cake pans.This oven is 110 voltage only. It is packaged in SIOC packaging to avoid damage in shipping.
- Revolving rotisserie – meat self-bastes as it turns – fits a 5 lb. chicken
- Convection setting bakes faster and more evenly than traditional oven;Bake & broil settings with 2 hour timer.13.11 H x 20.62 W x 16.54 D
- Durable stainless steel construction
Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie 31103
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but large enough to help you prepare for any meal or party, the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in compact, energy-efficient form.Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, the Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie is portable and countertop convenient. It’s packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to crisping cookies to broiling salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. chicken, roast or pork. There’s no need to spend extra time cooking separate meals for the pickier ones, either. The wide interior and adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once.What’s more, this oven is ideal for anyone, anywhere and anytime. It can replace the microwave in your office, offer easy cooking access for the elderly, serve as a staple for apartment dwellers or provide snack enthusiasts with a little added treat.
PRODUCT FEATURE BENEFITS
- Uses 49% less energy than a typical kitchen oven
- Extra-large capacity accommodates two 12″ pizzas, two 9″x13″ casseroles, two cake pans, two sheets of cookies or a 5 lb. chicken
- Easy-clean, nonstick oven interior
- Includes two oven racks, large enamel-coated baking pan, small baking pan and broil rack
- Broil rack also stacks directly on small baking pan for roasting meats
- Includes rotisserie accessories: rotisserie lift and forks with rod (skewer) Slide-out, full-width crumb/drip tray
- Easy-to-read temperature dial on front control panel can be adjusted to desired or pre-set temperatures
- Easy-to-read function dial on front control panel can be adjusted to four pre-programmed settings: BAKE, CONVECTION, BROIL, ROTISSERIE
- Power indicator light
- 2-hour cooking timer with audible tone and automatic shutoff
Gives You the Choice of Bake, Convection, Broil or Rotisserie
Don’t want to heat up the entire kitchen or slave away over a hot burner? No sweat – the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven provides extra capacity for second oven convenience as well as four ways to cook: BAKE, CONVECTION, BROIL and ROTISSERIE.
A 9″x13″ baking pan can be found in most kitchens in North America, used for making everything from lasagna to brownies. Not only does this oven fit two 9″x13″ pans at once, unlike conventional ovens without convection technology, the Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie comes fully equipped. Instead of having heat come from just one central area and no fan to “stir-up” or circulate air evenly all over, this oven’s convection technology utilizes a top and bottom heating element and a built-in fan to distribute heat evenly for a uniform temperature. That way, bakers can choose between traditional baking – ideal for cupcakes, cakes and soft baked goods – or convection baking – ideal for a crispy pizzas, cookies or even taquitos. Use the rotisserie feature for roasted chicken, beef roast or pork roast. Note: Only upper heating elements will be on during the rotisserie mode.
TIPS & CARE
Before cooking with the oven, always PREHEAT for approximately 5 minutes. Check pan manufacturer’s directions for oven-safe rating. Do not cover the crumb/drip tray or any part of the oven in aluminum foil (causes overheating); however, use of aluminum foil to partially cover casseroles or some foods is acceptable. Visit foodsafety. gov for more safe cooking temperature information.
The full-width crumb/drip tray slides out from the front, allowing easy washing. For the best oven performance, cleaning should be done regularly. Unplug first and allow oven to cool before interior and exterior cleaning. For interior cleaning: wipe oven walls, bottom tray and glass door with a damp, soapy cloth, but do not scratch or damage heating element tube. Repeat with a damp, clean cloth. All removable parts should be hand washed in warm, soapy water as well. For stubborn interior stains, use a plastic scouring pad. For exterior cleaning: wipe oven walls with a damp cloth, but do not use abrasive cleansers or metal scouring pads; this can scrape/scratch the surface.
Hamilton Beach 31107D Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie, Large, Stainless Steel
- Extra-large capacity. Fit Two 12” pizzas, two 9” x 13” casseroles, or two cake pans.
- Revolving rotisserie. Self-basting rotisserie locks in your food’s flavor and juices, while turning the outside brown and crispy. Fits a 5 lb. Chicken.
- Convection. Bakes faster and more evenly than a traditional oven.
- Bake & broil settings with 2-hour auto shutoff. Includes removable drip tray, rotisserie skewer & lifter, 2 racks, 2 baking pans, and broiler rack.
- Easy-to-use contoured knobs. Not only is this new design easier to maneuver, but they’re safer too.
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but Large enough to help you prepare for any snack, meal or party, the Hamilton Beach countertop oven with convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in a compact, energy-efficient form. Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, this oven is packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to broiling Salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. Chicken. The wide interior and two adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once.
Luby GH55-H Toaster Oven 55 L White
- Size matters: the extra large 55 liters interior makes room for toasting 16 slices of bread, baking a 12-inch pizza, roasting a 20-lb turkey, a family cake or a nice tenderloin and comfortably fit 24 cup muffin trays. The interior Dimension is L16. 85*W15. 55*H12. 2 in.
- Separate temperature Selector: separate and precise temperature control for upper and lower racks, allows you to set two temperatures for different foods at a time, provides maximum cooking flexibility.
- Simply control & 60-minute timer: Set the temperature and timer to your exact specifications using the easy-to-turn knobs. The auto shutoff and signal bell give you peace of mind that your food won’t overcook once the time is up.
- Even toast technology: convection heating tube circulates warm air throughout the oven, puts heat exactly where it’s needed. Perfect for baking pizzas, chips, cookies, air frying favorites like French fries, broiling fish, toasting bread, grilling bacon and keeping food warm, just about everything!
- Removable crumb tray: does not need a piece of tinfoil to protect from spills or crumbs because the stainless steels makes it so very easy to clean! The tray can be pulled completely out and just rinsed or wiped off with a damp cloth.
- French door designed: single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience And features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking.
Luby extra large 55L French door convection toaster oven, silver front black housing, Stainless steel Dimension: 22’’*18’’14’’power indicator light Accessories include: bake tray(1pc), wire rack(1pc), tray handle(1pc)4 stages switch heating selection: off/upper heating/lower heating/upper & lower heating
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found countertop oven half size for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best countertop oven half size: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy