The Best Cast Iron Skillet Sizes Numbers
We spent many hours on research to finding cast iron skillet sizes numbers, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cast iron skillet sizes numbers, you should not miss this article. cast iron skillet sizes numbers coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 cast iron skillet sizes numbers by our suggestions
863 reviews analysed
Lodge 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillet. Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder.
- Skillet seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry or grill
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Great on induction cooktops
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Silicone Hot Handle Holder protects hands from heat up to 450° F.Hand wash
The Lodge Cast Iron 12-inch Skillet and Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Fry up a mess of catfish, roast a chicken, or bake an apple crisp in this generous 12-inch pan that features two handles for heavy lifting and two subtle side lips for pouring. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century.
Note the black patina given to the cookware by the factory seasoning process is, in fact, vegetable oil that has been baked into a piece of cookware that has emerged from an individual sand mold. This coating of oil is a functional application and not a cosmetic application. The cookware is hanging as it rides through the electrostatic sprayer and commercial conveyer ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron which creates an easy release finish. As a result of this process, you may see a blister or bubble of oil at the rim, southern-most point or at the end of the handle of the cookware piece. If visible, it will rub or flake off with your finger, leaving a brown spot. Don’t worry, it’s not rust but a seasoned spot that is brown, indicative of the varnish stage of seasoning. As a matter of fact, this is the color of home seasoned iron until it has been used several times. The brown spot will turn black with use
NutriChef NCCIRG59 Cast Iron Reversible Grill Plate – 18 Inch Flat Cast Iron Skillet Griddle Pan For Stove Top, Gas Range Grilling Pan w/ Silicone Oven Mitt For Electric Stovetop, Ceramic, Induction.
- REVERSIBLE SIDES The NutriChef Stovetop Grill features convenient reversible sides The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwich eggs & pancakes The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak fish chicken & hamburger
- CAST IRON METAL The reversible grill and griddle is made from cast iron metal w/ a nonstick surface that ensures quick effortless food release & eliminates the need for butter oil or cooking spray Makes homemade grilled food slide out easily
- HEAT SAFE UP TO 480° F The cast iron flat skillet is heat-safe at high temperatures up to 480°F Features extra wide skillet size for large meals bbq griddle plate size measures 18”L x 10”W x 0 6”H Includes heat resistant silicone oven grab mitt
- HEALTHIER COOKING The stove grill features ridged line surface which keeps excess oil away from food making it a healthier cooking option Ideal for grilling chicken steak & vegetables Adds grill marks to your food making it more appetizing
- INDUCTION READY The cast iron griddle for stovetop is compatible w/ all heating methods Works on gas induction glass ceramic & electric stove top It is stain-resistant & easy to clean Enjoy traditional grill cooking style with the whole family
Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
WISH Universal Pan Lid Pot Lid for All 8.25" to 12.5" Pots/Pans, Stainless Steel and Glass Lid for Lodge Cast Iron Skillets Frying Pans
- UNIVERSAL DESIGNED – Fit ALL pans & pots with diameter 8.25” to 12.5”. A must have for Lodge Cast Iron Skillets and pans. One lid for all pans pots. Big money saver!
- HEAVY DUTY – Made of tempered glass and stainless steel, strong and durable. Safe to 428F (220C). Refund ALL if broken.
- EASY TO VIEW – Transparent central glass for clear viewing, perfect for any cooking and sautéing.
- MORE SAFETY – Tempered glass with steam vent and 304 stainless steel, BPA free, FDA certified. No problem to clean with dishwasher.
- STURDY HANDLE – Lid comes with a detachable knobs, easy to separate for cleaning. Need to Assemble the Knob Yourself within 30 Seconds.
Backcountry Cast Iron Skillet(12 Inch Large Frying Pan + Cloth Handle Mitt, Pre-Seasoned for Non-Stick Like Surface, Cookware Oven / Broiler / Grill Safe, Kitchen Deep Fryer, Restaurant Chef Quality)
- Cast iron has superior heat retention for even cooking, restaurant quality searing and comes pre-seasoned for teflon like non-stick cooking surface when used with a thin layer of oil. Ready to use out of the box!
- Use with confidence on all cooking surfaces: gas, electric, induction, oven, broiler, grill and even the fire pit.
- Your skillet can rust so keep it out of the dishwasher, do not soak and dry immediately after cleaning. Use warm water, scrape any stuck bits with a spoon, a little elbow grease with a rag and finish with a paper towel. Lightly polish with a stainless steel chainmail scrubber for a smooth patina.
- Proudly designed in the USA, pre-seasoned with our proprietary oil blend, cast from the finest virgin ore and built to last for generations to come.
- Compare to LODGE CAST IRON AMERICAN MADE SINCE 1896 and Utopia Kitchen. Support small business and save!
BackCountry Iron’s Cast Iron 12″ Pre-Seasoned Skillet is hand-made using a proprietary metallurgical alloy, and is seasoned using our company’s blend of the finest food grade oils available to ensure you’ve got the best quality skillet on the market. We take pride in our products and focus on quality and craftsmanship before all else. You’ll find that your foods sear evenly and your foods cook with more consistency than with other cast iron products.
If you look closely at the surface of the pan, you’ll find that the surface is comprised of iron micro-globuals, a technological improvement invented in-house to ensure that the seasoning on your pan adheres easily and quickly. We’ve used the same design care in selecting and manufacturing a protective mitt for the pan, ensuring that our nylon based cloth handles are comfortable to hold, easy to slide-on and slide-off, and are extremely protective for your skin.
This pan is great for high heat and dual oven/stove techniques, and is also great for cooking:
You’ll find more passion for cooking and better flavors in your food!
Cast Iron Handle Cover, 2 Pack 5.8 Inches Long Hot Handle Holder Covers Heat-Resistant for Cast Iron Skillets 10.5 inches and up, such as L8SK3, L10SK3, L8GP3, L8SGP3, LCC3, L9OG3 (Black, Red)
- Do you still worry burned by hot metal-handled pans? This Cast Iron Handle Cover will protect you from overheat.
- 5.8 Inches Long, fit cast iron skillets 10.5 inches and up, such as L8SK3, L10SK3, L8GP3, L8SGP3, LCC3, L9OG3 and etc.
- Premium silicone material, up to 275℉ heat-resistant. (Do not let the fire to burn the holder directly)
- Ergonomic design, easy to install and handle. Not fit? Money back!
- 2 Pack Cast Iron Handle Covers included, amazing valued pack! Order now and get it in 1~3 days.
Now, prevent your hand from burning by hot metal-handled pans!
5.8 Inches Long
5.8 Inches Long, fit cast iron skillets 10.5 inches and up, such as L8SK3, L10SK3, L8GP3, L8SGP3, LCC3, L9OG3 and etc.
Premium silicone material
Premium silicone material, up to 275℉ heat-resistant. (Do not let the fire to burn the holder directly)
Ergonomic design, easy to install and handle. Not fit with your cast iron pans? Please contact us and we will offer worry-free money back warranty!
Amazing valued pack
2 Pack Cast Iron Handle Covers included, amazing valued pack! Order now and get it in 1~3 days.
We try to keep this product constantly in stock but sometimes we run out due to the high demand we experience.
Order Now! Click the yellow “Add To Cart” button above to place your order.
All-Clad Textiles 89497A Cookware Grip, 2-Pack, Black
- Heat Resistant. Provides heat protection up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Food Safe. Made with FDA Approved Food Safe Silicone.
- Protection. Protects hands from hot pot and pan handles and provides a non-slip grip. These silicone cookware grips are easy to use on most cookware handles and lids.
- Coordinates with the All-Clad Collection. Coordinate your cookware grip set with the rest of the All-Clad kitchen textile line of pot holders, oven mitts, aprons, towels and more.
Crock Pot 111982.01 Artisan 10 Inch Enameled Cast Iron Round Skillet, Teal Ombre
- Distributes and retains heat evenly
- Perfect for cooking, serving and storing
- Great for searing, frying, roasting and stir frying
- Works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees can go from stove top to oven just wear pot holders!
Cook up a steak, eggs, chicken or your favorite burger with the Crock Pot Artisan enameled cast iron skillet. Made of quality cast iron with a beautiful and durable enameled finish, this beautiful skillet distributes and retains heat evenly. Features convenient pour spouts to drain your sauces and drippings easily. It looks great in the kitchen or on the table. There are various sizes and colors available in the Artisan collection. Oven and stove top safe. Order yours today!
Lodge L5IC3 8-Inch Cast Iron Lid
This self basting iron cover allows nutrition and flavor in the steam to drip back onto food. Seasoned and ready to use. The 8 inch diameter fits Lodge #L5SK3 8 inch (Size 5) skillet. Also fits the #L2SP3, 2 quart serving pot.
Houseables Pot Lid, Pan Cover, Universal (Fits 6,7,8 Inch), Small, Silicon, Tempered Glass, Black, 4mm Thick, Vented, Cookware Splash Guard, Replacement Top for Frying Pan, Crockpot, Cast Iron Skillet
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE TEMPERED GLASS – Our 4mm thick tempered glass pot lid has been designed with increased strength to provide you with the most robust lid on the market. Our universal pot lid won’t crack, break, or shatter if dropped from heights lower than 7 feet.
- UNIVERSAL USE – Our lid comes in 3 different sizes you can choose from to fit your needs. Ideal for instant pots, multi-use pots, and other ordinary pots and pans. The durable and high tempered glass can bear high temperatures, making it the perfect universal pot lid for all uses.
- PROVIDES YOU WITH MORE SAFETY – The tempered glass lid provides you with a steam vent and a 304 stainless steel rim that is free of BPA. Can withstand temperatures as high as 428°F (220°C) and 100% dishwasher safe.
- TRANSPARENT LID FOR FASTER COOKING – We’ve designed our universal pot lid with a clear and transparent view so you can check on your cooking food without removing the lid and slowing cooking time.
- PUT A LID ON IT: Sure, you could continue to cook those side dishes without a lid, but it will take you forever. Watch your water boil faster and your veggies steam better with our universal lid!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cast Iron Skillet Sizes Numbers for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Cast Iron Skillet Sizes Numbers, eg:
- What are Top 10 Cast Iron Skillet Sizes Numbers for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Cast Iron Skillet Sizes Numbers to buy?
- What are Top Rated Cast Iron Skillet Sizes Numbers to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Cast Iron Skillet Sizes Numbers?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Cast Iron Skillet Sizes Numbers.
- Before deciding to buy any Cast Iron Skillet Sizes Numbers, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Cast Iron Skillet Sizes Numbers and What you should consider when buying the Cast Iron Skillet Sizes Numbers and Where to Buy or Purchase the Cast Iron Skillet Sizes Numbers. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Cast Iron Skillet Sizes Numbers of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Cast Iron Skillet Sizes Numbers.