Best Big Blue Lead Water Filter
Nowadays, there are so many products of big blue lead water filter in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for big blue lead water filter in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings big blue lead water filter which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Brita Longlast Water Filter, Longlast Replacement Filters for Pitcher and Dispensers, Reduces Lead, BPA Free – 2 Count
- LONG LASTING: The Longlast Filter lasts 6 months. That’s 4x longer compared to PUR Lead Reduction 30 gallon filter life and Zerowater 15 gallon filter life
- REDUCES LEAD: Longlast filters are certified by WQA to reduce 99% of lead, chlorine (taste and odor), cadmium, mercury, benzene, asbestos and more found in tap water for cleaner, great tasting water. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users’ water
- BPA FREE AND EASY INSTALLATION: The Longlast Filter is BPA free and compatible with all Brita Pitchers except Stream and Infinity. Filter has a pull top cap which makes it quick and easy to change and there is no presoak or rinse required
- GREAT TASTING: Brita Longlast filters reduce 13 contaminants found in tap water including Chlorine (taste and odor). Substances reduced may not be found in all users’ water
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita Longlast Filter can replace 900 standard 16 oz. water bottles. You’ll stay hydrated, save money, and reduce plastic waste. Height 5.31
- Width 2.31
- Length/Depth 2.31
- Weight .13 pounds
Keep tap water healthier and tasting better longer with Brita Longlast Pitcher Replacement Filters. Made with pleated filter technology for 3X longer life compared to 40 gallon filters. Longlast replacement filters reduce lead, asbestos, and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time (substances reduced may not be in all users’ water). Change the Longlast filters every 120 gallons, about every 6 months for the average family, for best performance. The pull top cap on these filters makes insertion and removal easy. With activated carbon to reduce chlorine taste and odor, these filters deliver great-tasting water and maintain a healthy level of fluoride, an additive in water (applies to fluoridated municipal tap water). The fibrous matrix in the filter holds active ingredients in place so no black flecks appear in your water. One LongLast Filter can replace 900 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles.
iSpring FCRC25B Lead Reducing Replacement Water Filter, Ultra High Capacity 4.5" X 20", Big Blue
- Protect Your Family and Household Appliance from Lead: Our filter (FCRC25B) is specially designed for reducing lead. This filter features a high capacity of 15, 000 ppm for lead, effectively reducing lead to below 15 ppb (the EPA standard for drinking water).
- Standard Size: Our filter fits standard 20” x 4. 5” housings, including brand name models.
- Easy to Maintain: The cartridge lasts up to 3 times longer than conventional media. It also has a minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and requires minimum maintenance.
- Peace of Mind Customer Service: Register online to activate your manufacturer and life-time free tech support from U. S. local support team. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- Please Note: The cartridges are individually wrapped to ensure freshness. Please unwrap the cartridges before use. Unlike an RO membrane, the filters don’t reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), and instead keeps healthy minerals in your water. If you are interested in a filter that removes TDS, consider our iSpring Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems.
The FCRC25B is a whole house water filter cartridge constructed totally of FDA grade materials and media. It will remove lead and other heavy metals from feed streams and demonstrates a capacity of 150, 000 gallons at 100 ppb, even in hard water. Other metals removed by the FCRC25B include potassium, cesium, magnesium, calcium, strontium, barium, radium, chrome, manganese, iron, nickel, copper, silver, zinc, cadmium, mercury, aluminum, and tin.
PUR Lead Reduction Pitcher Replacement Water Filter (3 Pack)
- PUR LEAD REDUCING WATER FILTER REPLACEMENT: PUR’s Lead Reducing pitcher filters are WQA certified to reduce 99% Lead & 22 other contaminants, so you know you’re drinking cleaner water. All PUR pitcher filters fit in all PUR pitchers & dispensers
- PITCHER WATER FILTERS: PUR Lead Reducing Pitcher filters provide 30 gallons of filtered water, or 1-2 months of typical use, before you need a replacement. Only PUR pitcher filters are certified to reduce contaminants in PUR pitcher filter systems
- WHY FILTER WATER? Home tap water may look clean, but may contain potentially harmful pollutants & contaminants picked up on its journey through old pipes. PUR water filters, faucet filtration systems & water filter pitchers reduce these contaminants
- SUPERIOR WATER FILTRATION: PUR Lead Reducing pitcher water filters reduce 23 contaminants, including lead, by using activated carbon & ion exchange. Using a PUR water filter for tap water is more affordable than bottled water, save up to $1,000 per year
- WATER SHOULD BE PUR: PUR has been providing families with water filter systems for over 30 years. Compare PUR products to water filters from Brita, Kenmore, Berkey, Frigidaire, ZeroWater, Sawyer, Culligan, Aquagear, Soma, Amana and Aquasana
While tap water may look clean, lead can get into your water through leaching lead service lines, or from lead contained in household plumbing. PUR, the #1 selling brand in lead filtration among filters certified to reduce lead, brings you a pitcher that removes 99% of lead and reduces many other contaminants.
Jura 71445 CLEARYLBlue Water Filter Cartridge
- The Blue filter is for Jura models: C5, C9, J6, J9, Z7 & ena models only
- CLEARYL Blue water filter has an elegant 18-sided design and the Jura logo is Branded on the filter cover
- CLEARYL Blue system reduces water hardness up to 75%
- Removes large percentages of chlorine, lead, copper and aluminum from your water
- To maintain performance and warranty use only Jura certified water filters
The new clearyl Blue water filter has a new elegant 18-sided design and the Jura logo is branded on the filter cover, which increases recognition for the customer. the Color and functionality remain the same.
Express Water – Whole House Heavy Metal Water Filter Set – 3 Stage Filtration Replacement Kit – Sediment, Carbon Block, KDF High Capacity Cartridge – 5 Micron – 4.5” x 20” inch
- Take the Contaminants Out of Your Home – Drink from any faucet without fear when we remove Chlorine, Iron, Rust, Lead, Pesticides, Mercury, Dirt, Sand, Viruses, Fungi, Sulfur, Insecticides, Chloramine, Silt, Turbidity, Aluminum, Copper, Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOC), Herbicides, Cadmium, Copper, Hydrogen Sulfate, Nickel, Chromium, Cloudiness, and Odors
- Exactly what you need – Get clean water from any faucet. All our filters are specially engineered to work together, producing the safest water for home use
- Don’t Waste Time on Maintenance – Our quick and easy to understand design means you can swap out filters quick and easy
- Water When You Need It – Large easy flow filters for filtration without pressure loss
- Long Lasting Filtration – The highest quality materials gives you longest life filtration, up to 100,000 gallons
PUR CRF-950Z Pitcher Replacement Filter, 2-Pack
If you’ve got a PUR water filtering pitcher, then you’re probably looking for an inexpensive, reliable source for replacement filter cartridges. That’s where we come in. It’s like a match made in heaven!
Similar items with 4 stars and above
PUR Ultimate 7 Cup Pitcher with LED & Lead Reduction Water Filter, White, WQA Certified to Remove 99% of Lead, Filters Up to 30 Gallons/2 Months of Water
- PUR ULTIMATE WATER FILTRATION PITCHER: PUR’s 7-cup water filter pitcher fits in your fridge for easy, quick access to cleaner drinking water. An electronic filter indicator light displays the filter status, so you know when it needs a replacement.
- PITCHER WATER FILTERS: PUR’s Lead Reducing pitcher filters are WQA certified to reduce 99% Lead & 22 other contaminants, so you know you’re drinking cleaner water. PUR Lead Reducing filters provide 30 gallons of filtration (1-2 months of typical use).
- WHY FILTER WATER? Home tap water may look clean, but may contain potentially harmful pollutants & contaminants picked up on its journey through old pipes. PUR water filters, faucet filtration systems & water filter pitchers reduce these contaminants.
- SUPERIOR WATER FILTRATION: PUR Lead Reducing pitcher water filters reduce 23 contaminants, including lead, by using activated carbon & ion exchange. Using a PUR water filter for tap water is more affordable than bottled water, save up to $1,000 per year.
- WATER SHOULD BE PUR: PUR has been providing families with water filter systems for over 30 years. Compare PUR products to water filters from Brita, Kenmore, Berkey, Frigidaire, ZeroWater, Sawyer, Culligan, Aquagear, Soma, Amana and Aquasana.
This is the PUR ultimate 7 Cup Pitcher with LED & lead reduction filter. The lead reduction filter is certified by the wqa to reduce 99% of clear.
Replacement for 3-Stage Whole House 20-Inch Big Blue Water Filtration System w/Sediment and Carbon Block, Iron & Hydrogen Sulfide Reducing Filter – KDF 85 RF-3030
- Compatible with any 20” x 4.5” Whole house systems
- hydrogen sulfide reduction filter contains a combination of KDF85 media and organic coconut shell activated carbon. The KDF-85 effectively reduces dissolved iron and hydrogen sulfide odor over a wider pH range than possible with standard oxidation filters such as manganese greensand, thereby protecting your plumbing system including toilets, bath tubs and showers, and appliances such as clothes washers and dishwashers, from unsightly staining and odor.
- KDF 85 Process Media removes 99% of water-soluble lead, mercury, nickel, chromium, and other dissolved metals, Also forms are effective in controlling the buildup of bacteria, algae, fungi and scale, making them ideal for use in GAC beds
- The first stage high capacity polypropylene sediment filter – Extracts suspended materials such as sediment, rust, insects, and other particles down to 5 microns. This cartridge also extends life of other, more expensive cartridges and prevents damage
- NSF Certified, acid washed, high performance Organic coconut shell activated carbon Block Filter absorb heavy chlorine byproducts such as chloramines, THM, and TCE. The double carbon briquettes filter out organic matter from water without release of carbon fines. Also, this carbon block removes volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
20″ micron polypropylene sediment pre-filter to extract suspended materials such as sediment, rust, insects, and other particles down to 5 micron. This cartridge also extends life of other, more expensive cartridges and prevents damage
Second Stage Multi-stage 20″ filter that consists of one micron filter pad, KDF85, Granular Activated Carbon (GAC), and another 1-micron pad. This filter will remove hundreds of contaminants from water . Significantly extend the life of granular activated carbon while protecting the carbon bed against fouling by bacterial growth. Effectively remove chlorine and heavy metals and control microorganisms.
Third Stage 20″x 4.5″ solid carbon block cartridge to absorb heavy chlorine byproducts such as chloramines, THM, and TCE. The double carbon briquettes filter out organic matter from water without release of carbon fines. Also this carbon block removes volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
Icepure Big Blue SedimentandActivated Carbon Water Filter Compatible with FXHTC,GXWH40L,GXWH35F,GNWH38S (10”x4.5”)
- ❄️[filters Size]: 4.5 Inch X 10 Inch, Easy to Install.
- ❄️[FOOD GRADE MATERIAL]: Half 100% Fresh Polypropylene + Half Coconut Shell Activated Carbon.
- ❄️[NSF 42 CERTIFIED]: NSF42 certified by WQA for material safety & structure stability, Polypropylene removes most sand, silt, scale, rust particles, coconut shell activated carbon filters away Chlorine, color, ordor, Voc and THM’S in residential, commercial, and municipal drinking water.
- ❄️[LONG FILTER LIFE]: Change the carbon filter every 5500 gallons, about 6 months for the average household for optimal performance, it depends on water quality, bringing wonderful cleaner water experience to your loved ones.
- ❄️[ABSOLUTE MICRON RATE-5 MICRON]: The Jumbo whole house water filter is designed with 3 layers carbon, Micron rate differs from outside to middle to inside , filter from 10 micron to 7 micron to 5 micron, greatly improves particle removal rate over 95%, while general filter only have nominal micron rate.
- ❄️[COMPATIBLE HOUSINGS]：Heavy duty universal sediment filter for filtration models of GE, Culligan, Dupont, Kenmore, Omnifilter, Whirlpool,etc. Replacement for 10″ x 4.5″ big blue filter housing like American Plumber, GXWH35F,WRC25HD,GXWH40L, GXWH30C, GXWH38F, GNQH38S and most systems with 10″ x 4.5″ filters, GE FXHTC, American Plumber WRC25HD,WHIRLPOOL WHKF-WHPCBB, Pentek RFC-BB and Culligan RFC-BB water filter.
- [SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE]: ★★★★★ Your purchase is fully protected when you order today. If you are not satisfied with your sediment water filter cartridge, contact us any time, we will get you back within 24 hours try our best to make things right! ORDER NOW! (NOTE: 5 micron rate is much more better than 10)
iSpring WGB32BM 3-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System w/ 20-Inch Big Blue Sediment, Carbon Block, and Iron & Manganese Reducing Filter …
- Equipped with gradient three stage filtration, iSpring WGB32BM whole house water system removes sediment, chlorine, Iron, Manganese, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants. With 1 inch NPT inlet/ outlet, it has minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and requires minimum maintenance.
- Installed at the main water supply to treat all the water you use in your entire home. Enjoy better water from every tap and every appliance in the whole house. In addition to the basic features of sediment, chlorine and odor removal, this system also excels in the reduction of iron and manganese residue to protect your home appliances, such as the dishwasher and washing machine.
- Unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), thus it keeps the healthy minerals in the water.
- The first stage high capacity polypropylene sediment filter achieves filtration down to 5 microns. The second stage CTO Carbon Block filter uses high quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life. Both are tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards. Both filters have a capacity of 100,000 gallon of water to supply one full year of clean water for a family of four.
- The last stage FM25B iron and manganese removal filter efficiently reduces iron (6.0 ->
- 0.01 ppm) and manganese (3.0 ->
- 0.01 ppm), and lasts up to 3 times longer than greensand because the catalytic media is not being consumed in the process.
The WGB32BM whole house filtration system is the ideal “point of entry” filtration system for cleaning up well water. Unlike “point of use” systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB32BM filters your water from the source. This means water from every output in your home will have passed through the three filtration stages of the WGB32BM. So what exactly do these three stages of filtration offer? Used as the first stage of defense on the system, the stage 1 housing holds a 5-micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter. This filter removes dirt and other various larger sized particles from the water that can clog the following filters. The second stage of the WGB32BM houses a 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filter. Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they have a higher density than other types of carbon filters, and are therefore more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filter knocks out bad tastes and odors, removes over 90% of chlorine from the water, and is highly effective on organic chemicals (VOCs) like pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals. The third stage of the WGB32BM has an iron and lead reducing filter – great for the plethora of heavy metals found in well water sources. The FCRC25B iron and lead reducing filter is only included with the WGB32BM, as it is not needed for most municipal water supplies that the WGB32B targets. If you are on municipal (city) water or a generally clean water supply, you may want to consider the WGB32B over the WGB32BM. For removing the common contaminants and heavy metals found in the majority of well water supplies however, the WGB32BM fits the bill.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found big blue lead water filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best big blue lead water filter: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy