Which Is The Best Alkaline Carpet Cleaning Solution
Nowadays, there are so many products of alkaline carpet cleaning solution in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for alkaline carpet cleaning solution in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings alkaline carpet cleaning solution which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Hoover Grout and Tile Plus Hard Floor Cleaner Solution Formula, 64 oz, AH30430NF
- Concentrated Detergent – More powerful solution so you can use less and clean more
- Fresh Linen Scent
- Deodorizes and revitalizes tile and grout surfaces
- Safe for use on sealed hard surfaces
- “Clean For All” – provides a great clean for any machine
- 100% Biodegradable, Non-Toxic, Septic Safe and Phosphate Free
- Made in the U.S.A.
Naturama, All Natural Tile And Grout Cleaner, Eco-Friendly EPA Registered for Bathrooms and Floors. Made in the U.S.
- Our tile and grout cleaner is a POWERFUL NON- TOXIC cleaner that breaks down the dirt scum and old yuck in your bathroom and floor build up. Our product works fast and deep. A MUST HAVE!
- Our product is “water soluble” or easy to dissolve. No mixing necessary.
- This is a plant based formula, cruelty-free and biodegradable. The non-GMO cleaner does not contain any VOCs, bleach, acid, fumes, or color and is safe to use around family and pets.
- Extremely economical and a best buy for the money. Made in the U.S.
- Best of all, our product is so easy to use. Just spray or apply to the area and clean.
The Ecogreen Tri State family of products are truly Green! Our formulations consist of selected water, botanical plant-based ingredients and minerals which are non-toxic, readily biodegradable and conform to United States Department of Environmental Protection Agency EPA, as a safe surfactant. Ecogreen partnership initiative is designed to create novel capabilities from emerging industry research technologies in developing commercial environmental-protection products. We help create and build businesses that transform the world and drive it towards sustainability. When the right minds come together the possibilities are boundless. Ecogreen sees innovation-driven partnerships as a key element of delivering tomorrow’s answers. Together, we can increase our technological and environmental awareness while creating tomorrow’s solutions. In today’s world we need to regroup our efforts and act upon sustainability. We do this for our planet and for our future generations. At Ecogreen Tri State we pledge to make our planet a better place- join us.
Flex Fire Powdered Alkaline Extraction Rinse – 6lb Jar
Our hottest, most effective cleaning rinse ever. Flex FIRE extraction rinse is a high pH rinsing solution designed specifically for exceptionally soiled commercial carpet when all others have failed. Combine with Flex Powder with Citrus Solv to remove traffic lanes previously considered uncleanable. DISSOLVES QUICKLY – Flex FIRE rinse will dissolve quickly, creating a crystal-clear cleaning solution. LOW COST – concentrated powder means you use less and save money. EQUIPMENT SAFE – has special additives that help prevent corrosion and buildup in the extractor or truckmount. HIGH CLEANING POWER – Flex FIRE rinse will surpass all other extraction agents due to its aggressive alkalinity and high percentage surfactant blend. DIRECTIONS: To be used as the primary cleaning agent, or as a rinse agent, in the extraction process for heavily soiled commercial carpets. It’s highly recommended that a water softener be used for best performance results and to prevent precipitation caused by high heat truckmounts and hard water. Flex FIRE uses special rinse agents that perform best in warm water, temperatures above boiling will cause product separation. If a water softener is not used, reduce heat to below 200 degrees. For truckmount concentrate: Add 1 to 2 cups of Flex FIRE rinse to five gallons of cold or warm water. Mix thoroughly until dissolved. For systems metered on low settings, or for excessively soiled carpets, 3 cups may be used. For portable equipment: Use 1 ounce of Flex FIRE rinse per 5 gallons hot water. For extra heavy soil use 2 ounces per five gallons of hot water.
enMotion 10” Paper Towel Roll by GP PRO (Georgia-Pacific), White, 89460, 800 Feet Per Roll, 6 Rolls Per Case
Carpet Defoamer by CarpetGeneral | Professional Strength Anti-Foaming Agent | Residential & Commercial Use | Neutral & Non-Corrosive | 1 Gallon
- FOAM SUPPRESSANT & ELIMINATOR: Whether cleaning residential or commercial carpets, the time involved is extensive. Our professional-strength defoamer reduces sudsing in extraction recovery tanks, and directly on foam. This reduction of foam prevents residue build-up that can cause corrosion, and prohibit the bonnet from absorbing dirt and soil. This saves you time and energy, while eliminating the need for costly equipment and machine repairs.
- CONCENTRATED FORMULA: Our antifoam formulation is a highly concentrated liquid that can be added to your recovery tank or sprayed directly onto forming foam. With dilution of 1-2 oz. to 1 gallon of water, this potent defoamer goes a long way! It is an economical answer to the needs of the busy carpet cleaning industry. But there is no need to be in the cleaning business to get professional results. Clean your carpets like a pro with this powerful concentrated foam suppressant.
- PROTECT YOUR CLEANING EQUIPMENT: The moisture caused by foam build-up in your carpet cleaning tank and equipment, will cause severe corrosion and rust. This significantly reduces longevity, and costs you valuable time and money. By using our premium industrial-quality defoamer, you eliminate foam damage in your vacuum motor and armature, prolonging the life of your carpet cleaning machine.
- SILICONE EMULSION: CarpetGeneral uses silicone technology, which is the highest-performing solution for foam control on the market. Foam control is a significant issue in carpet cleaning, causing premature breakdown of cleaning machines and equipment. Silicone technology is the best at preventing initial foam formation, and suppressing foam that has already formed during cleaning. Prolong the life of your carpet cleaning equipment by using our non-hazardous and non-corrosive defoaming agent.
- CARPETGENERAL GUARANTEE: Offering a full range of premium quality, professional carpet cleaning products and supplies, General Chemical Corp. has been solving your toughest carpet cleaning problems since 1980! Many professional carpet cleaning companies have switched to our non-corrosive products because of their expert cleaning results. Give us a try! We offer you our 100% Money Back Guarantee, & our prompt and warm customer service!
Eco Orange 32-Ounce Concentrate. Strongest All-Natural, All-Purpose Orange-Based Cleaner. Makes 3-4 GALLONS after dilution. Non-Toxic, Allergy-Free, Eco-Friendly. Safe for Family and Pets.
- NATURAL, YET POWERFUL & COMES WITH FREEBIES: Multi-purpose Eco Orange cleans the greasiest grime and most stubborn of stains. Our proprietary formula includes orange oil (D-Limonene), alkaline builders and biodegradable surfactants. It’s not only safe, but effective. BONUS: Your bottle of Eco comes with 2 magic erase sponges, which make the tough jobs easier!
- SAFE FOR YOUR FAMILY AND PETS: Approximately 30% of Americans are hyper-sensitive to common chemical products (fragrances, detergents, bleach, etc.). Eco Orange has NO unpleasant fumes/fragrances, chemical off-gassing or harmful residue. It has NO dyes, phosphates, butyl, toxins, acids, caustics, bleach, ammonia, solvents, VOCs, etc. Never tested on animals and is PETA-certified.
- ONE CLEANER, UNLIMITED USES: You don’t need all those other cleaners crowding the area under your kitchen sink
- Eco Orange does the job of them all. Use it on any water-safe surface in your house or business. Common uses: Carpet stains, glass, BBQ grills, oven, tile, linoleum, grout, countertops, floors, bathrooms, etc. Just follow the directions for proper dilution.
- SAVES YOU MONEY: Because Eco Orange is super-concentrated, when you buy our 32 oz. (1 quart) bottle, it will make up to sixteen (16) 32 oz. spray bottles or up to 4 gallons after water is added. That could last a year. We also save you money by not charging you for water (which is in most cleaners), and the associated shipping expenses. You get pure cleaner in one purchase. Economically, Eco Orange makes sense.
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION: Eco Orange is a different kind of company in that we take pride in providing the best customer experience and support. If for any reason you’re not happy with our cleaner, we will refund your money no questions asked. We’re here for you
- exemplary service after the sale is our #1 goal.
Introducing the world’s strongest orange-based, earth-friendly household cleaner. Eco Orange.
Made in the U.S., Eco Orange cleaner is environmentally safe, easy to use, and super concentrated so that you get more cleaner for your investment.
Eco Orange was carefully formulated in 1984 after months of trial and error. As with many great businesses, this one started out of necessity. Our founder’s son, born with a genetic lung disorder was super sensitive to household cleaners. You know … the ones full of chemicals. Creating a cleaner that was safe to use around his son and making it effective was no small feat.
Many mainstream cleaning brands on the market sacrifice health for powerful effectiveness. Sure, harsh chemicals such as bleach and ammonia are unsurpassed, but at what cost? If your health matters, choose a cleaner that is safe.
Eco Orange is the answer.
Our cleaner has proven you don’t need to endure toxic fumes, heaving lungs, and watery eyes to be safe, powerful and effective. It’s great for home, industrial and business use. When you find a cleaner you love, you stick with it, and we have incredibly loyal customers who’ve been with us for decades. We hope you’ll be one of them. (We also sell Eco Orange 1-gallon containers on Amazon.)
GOOD STUFF WE GUARANTEE:
– No lung-damaging fumes
– Non-toxic and natural
– Made from plant-based extracts and orange oil
– Made in the USA
– Recyclable container
– Safe for septic/sewer/gray water
– Tough on grease/stains
– Safe for skin
– No film or residue
– Your satisfaction
BAD STUFF WE LEAVE OUT:
– No phosphates
– No toxins
– No VOCs
– No butyl
– No ammonia
– No solvents
– No acids
– No SLES, SLS
– No bleach
– No animal testing
– No toxins
– No artificial coloring or fragrances
Chemspec Formula 90 Professional Carpet Cleaning Detergent for Commercial and Heavily Soiled Carpets (1 Gallon)
- General purpose, mildly alkaline, emulsifying detergent with fresh citrus fragrance specially formulated for use on heavily soiled carpeting
- Use in-tank during the extraction process after the carpet has been pretreated with a traffic lane cleaner
- Includes water conditioning agents, surfactants, alkaline builders and a corrosion inhibitor
- Efficient alkaline rinse agents leave very little residue on carpet fibers compared to rinsing with pure water
- Ideal for cleaning olefin carpets typically used in commercial settings, certified wool safe when properly diluted.
- Compatible with both portable or truck mount extraction systems
Heavy-duty, highly concentrated, triple-strength carpet cleaning detergent for use with truck mounts or portable extractors. Delivers consistent, powerful cleaning on every job. Certified Wool Safe when diluted at the highest level.
Water Works Storm Ultra Mild Alkaline Spray Wash, 5 Gallons
- EFFECTIVE CLEANING: This alkaline cabinet wash solution is a high-performance spray wash detergent system that cleans equipment without leaving a chalky residue & will not foam over 125°-150°F.
- ADVANCED CORROSION PROTECTION: Storm Ultra is safe on aluminum & contains corrosion inhibitors to protect your parts. It mixes readily & can be added to a tank of hot water with minimal agitation.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: We make non-toxic & environmentally responsible surfactant-based degreasers, floor cleaners, press & cabinet washes, & other cleaners for many industrial & maintenance applications.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: We are committed to developing & designing water-based cleaning solutions to replace hazardous chemicals such as mineral spirits, petroleum-based products, caustics, alkalines & butyls.
- SAFER ALTERNATIVES: We use advanced water-based chemistry to combine surfactants that target many types of dirt, grease, soil, & other unwanted residues without the environmental impact of solvents.
Storm Ultra mild alkaline cabinet wash solution is a high performance spray wash detergent system designed to be effective in cleaning without leaving a chalky residue and will not foam over 125° – 150°F. Storm Ultra is safe on aluminum and contains corrosion inhibitors to protect your parts. This product meets the Green Seal Standard for cleaning and degreasing agents, GS-34, based on its reduced hazard to humans, reduced aquatic impacts, reduced smog production, and low ozone depletion potential. With over 20 years experience in the chemical cleaning and distribution business, X2 Green, distributor of Water Works products, combines both the expert understanding of chemical products and their practical applications. X2 Green products provide the latest advancements in cleaning technology. Unlike traditional chemistries such as mineral spirits, high alkaline, or hazardous chemicals, these products use the power of water. This technology is safe for the materials being cleaned, the trained worker, and is environmentally responsible.X2 Green has a complete line of cleaning products to fulfill your industrial needs. Click on link below the product tile at the top of this page to see more products from X2Green.
Chemspec ENZ-All – Professional Multi-Purpose Enzyme Traffic Lane Carpet Cleaning Concentrate, 4 pk, 6 lbs jar
- PREMIUM FORMULATION Powder concentrate includes digestive enzymes, water conditioning agents, surfactants, alkaline builders, and foam inhibitors for versatile performance.
- VERSTATILE PERFORMER – Recommended for use on water cleanable, synthetic carpeting as a traffic lane cleaner, extraction rinse or a spotter.
- ENZYME ACTION – For best results, give enzymes dwell time to digest soils.
- WORKS BEST ALONE – Avoid use of other cleaning additives that could change the pH of the ready-to-use solution
- SUPER VERSTATILE -Compatible with portable and truck mount systems as a traffic lane cleaner, rinse and spotter.
- Not for use on natural fibers or stain resist carpeting.
All-purpose traffic lane cleaner, rinse, and spotter that’s enzyme fortified for superior cleaning. It’s especially effective on protein and greasy soils including food, coffee, blood and urine making it ideal for restaurants, health care environments and food service areas.
Alkaline Water Solution – Purple – Multi-Purpose Cleaner – Degreaser – 100 Cleaning Wipes
- THE ULTIMATE CLEANING SOLUTION: Purple is a multi-purpose, cleaning solution that is perfect for home kitchens, bathrooms and anywhere else that may need cleaning. It is alcohol, fragrance, ammonia and sodium free but yet still able to take on many tough messes. This 100 pack of cleaning wipes can go anywhere for cleanliness on the go and has just as much power and effectiveness as its liquid counterparts.
- TOUGH YET GENTLE: Purple is a mild base (alkaline solution) that is similar on the pH scale to soapy water. It’s not acidic, it has a different chemistry than other common cleaning products and easily penetrates inside of fibers to lift dirt and grime from a variety of surfaces. Another benefit credited to its alkalinity is that it’s gentle – it doesn’t contain harsh chemicals like ammonia. What it does contain is purified water, potassium hydroxide (a common base) and minerals.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Purple can effectively remove hard water and rust, clean stainless-steel without leaving streaks, remove kitchen stains from food, remove deep, set-in dirt and grime from carpets and rugs, pre-treat laundry to help remove stains and blast away mold and mildew that can be found in bathrooms.Cleans glass from grease or stickers, but requires second wipe down with water. Not recommended for use on leather (will pull out color), aluminum, brass, or copper.
- USAGE TIPS: Unwrap, wipe and rinse with water (if possible). For heavily soiled or greasy areas, pre-cleaning may be required. Store at room temperature and do not reuse. Do not swallow or contact with eyes. If swallowed, drink plenty of water. If contact with eyes occurs, flush with water.
- THE PURPLE STORY: The creators of Purple asked, “why clean your home with products that can cause damage?”, it is for this reason they developed Purple. Purple is a water-based cleaner that is scientifically formulated to clean with the power of bleach and ammonia without the harsh fumes or potential for damage to clothing and carpets.
Purple is a water-based, multi-purpose, cleaning solution that works on most hard and soft surfaces, on grease stains and organic stains. It contains no sulfates, triclosan, furaldehyde, parabens, ammonia, ethyl, petroleum-based ingredients animal by-products, chlorine, alcohol, sodium or dyes. Don’t sacrifice your health, safety or condition of fabrics for the sake of cleaning, trust Purple to be a tough cleaner that is also gentle and safe enough to use all over your home.
Why Purple? When a liquid is acidic, a pH litmus test strip turns red indicating a corrosive danger. When it is alkaline, a pH of 12 or higher will turn purple. When the alkalinity is in the optimal range, a cleaning solution can be powerful and gentle, that’s Purple. Purple is proudly made in the USA.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found alkaline carpet cleaning solution for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best alkaline carpet cleaning solution: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy