Updated 2021 – Top 10 Acer Ultrawide 34
Nowadays, there are so many products of acer ultrawide 34″ in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer ultrawide 34″ in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer ultrawide 34″ which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
620 reviews analysed
1. Acer Xr382cqk Bmijqphuzx Response Technology
- 75Hz Refresh Rate- Using Display Port or HDMI Port
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x Display Port Out, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 1 x HDMI 2.0 & 1 x MHL 2.1
- Response Time: 1ms (MPRT), Pixel Pitch: 0.229mm
- Two speakers, 7 watts per speaker
- 37.5″ QHD (3840 x 1600) Curved Widescreen IPS Display with AMD FreeSync Technology
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Ultrawide 34, Acer Xr382cqk Bmijqphuzx Response Technology would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Xr382cqk Bmijqphuzx Response Technology was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Xr382cqk Bmijqphuzx Response Technology would be the Best Acer Ultrawide 34 for Money.
- Considering the other options out there i’ve tried i’m pretty happy with the purchase.
- So, build quality is exceptional (way better than the lg), the stand is a feat of engineering (i still don’t know how they get … Read More
- For the greenbacks we pay for this, i would think they could do a better job with the manual.
- I have only one problem with the monitor, if you damage the monitor physically in any way the warranty is completely void.
- Image quality is essentially the same among the competing models, so what i like on the acer that the other models do not have … Read More
- Zero dead pixels and panel/color quality is equal to my old panel.
- No complaints from me at this price.
- It cost $1099 instead of $1039 for the non hdr ready, 4ms variant.
- And be aware when you trying to clean the screen with some liquid that could damage the screen coating!
- The dimensions allow me to view three pages simultaneously without a problem, up to four pages if you want to fill the screen.
- Using a 13 macbook pro w/ touchbar via usb-c.
- I use a 2016 macbook pro c with an hdmi cable.
- I’ve coupled mine with a evga 1080 ti ftw3 gaming for 60-90fps (no screen tearing) in mechwarrior online at maximum settings an… Read More
- Not just on freesync via display port) and a wayyyy better stand and mechanism for adjusting the screen.
- I own an early 2013, macbook pro retina and plugging it into this monitor i was never able to achieve a 60hz refresh rate.
- Also worth mentioned that acer only included a 3ft dp and usb type-c cables.
- I upgraded from a 28 4k ASUS monitor to this monitor and have been really pleased with this so far.Pros:- Good image quality- G… Read More
- The only problem is I need to update my graphic card. Vivid color, HDR, 4 usb 3.0, 2 type c ports. 75Hz.. And be aware when yo… Read More
- Really happy with this purchase. In doing extensive research on 21:9 screens I was torn between a slightly smaller screen (say … Read More
2. Lg 34Wn650 W 34 Inch Ultrawide Displayhdr
A wider view for working or watching. Push your productivity with the #1 UltraWide Monitor brand in the U. S. * At 34″ and 21: 9 screen ratio, this Wide Full HD IPS Display features realistic, accurate color, contrast, clarity and detail at wide angles. Content creation. Designing. Video editing. Entertainment. Whatever the task, our LG UltraWide Monitor unveils a panoramic view and high-performance features to push productivity to new levels.
3. Acer Ed323qur Abi
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI 1. 4 and 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- VESA Compatible – (Yes)100 x 100mm
- AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz Using Display port
- Zero frame curved design
- ergonomic tilt: 5 degree to 15 degree
- 4ms response time
- 31.5 inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) 1800R curved Widescreen VA monitor
Introducing Acer’s ED323QUR 31. 5 Inches curved gaming monitor – the WQHD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon Free Sync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and Comfy View display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. JE3AA. A01). The brightness is 250 nit
- The view outside the cockpit windshield seems wrap-around ‘huge’ and the quality and clarity is very great.
- Got this to replace my old 24 inch monitors and i am very happy with the purchase.
- I had to mess with the settings on my graphics card (rx 580) to get this to go away.
- The picture quality is great and so is the size.
- Amd freesync works great (after some tinkering).
- If you can get it for this price, you should do so.
- I purchased this monitor on sale for around 300 i believe and for that price i couldn’t find these specs anywhere else.
- I really don’t want to return it because i like it so much and i sort of really need it (other monitors broke, also don’t like … Read More
- Pros: works perfect right out of the box.
- Reusing the back from another model of monitor?
- Came in perfect condition and is a nice upgrade from my 27in dell.
- I rather prefer the 16:9 aspect ratio than the ultra-wide screen pics i’ve studied.
- It’s also freesync compatible, which i haven’t been able to make use of just yet but plan to in the future (rtx3080 whenever th… Read More
- Great product for an amazing price. Better than I expected
4. Lg 34Wk650 W 34 Ultrawide 21
Lg 34Wk650 W 34 Ultrawide 21 is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Lg 34Wk650 W 34 Ultrawide 21 if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Ultrawide 34 is that even though Lg 34Wk650 W 34 Ultrawide 21 is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- It holds on my monitor arm mount so it’s not too heavy and quality is great.
- It was a significant cut from his previous monitor and i’m happy with the purchase too.
- Bad for competetive games like fortnite or csgo due to bad pixel quality and low refresh rate.
- 2 hdmi plus a display port is perfect when you have multiple devices, and although audio quality isn’t the greatest, but having… Read More
- My only complaint as far as quality is that on the far left and right edges of the screen, there’s same fade to grey.
- This is a great product for the price!
- I highly recommend this monitor and shipping with amazon was no problem.
- The height is quite narrow but got used to it fast, i had a 17 crt before.
- Very good buy for 299 compared to other ultrawide monitors i was looking at.
- It’s not too expensive like it’s competition.
- Finding a monitor with a ultra-wide panel with a great screen real estate was hard.
- I would have to admit that best feature of this monitor at this price range is it’s ultrawide form factor.
- Perfect price for perfect size.Perfect size to have two full browsers side by side
- Great product. Useful for work and gaming. Seller was fast as well. I received the product in just 2 days.
5. Acer Xr342ck Pbmiiqphuzx Freesync Technology
- Response Time: 1ms (MPRT)
- 34″ QHD (3440 x 1440) 1900R Curved Widescreen IPS Display with AMD FREESYNC Technology
- Acer VisionCare Technologies.VESA Compatibility – Mountable:100 x 100mm
- Refresh Rate: 100Hz – Using Display Port or HDMI 2.0
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x Display Port Out, 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 – USB 3.1 Type-C Port (Up) & 4 – USB 3.0 Ports (Down) – Display Port, HDMI & USB Cables Included
If you are buying a Acer Ultrawide 34 for the first time, then you should have Acer Xr342ck Pbmiiqphuzx Freesync Technology. It has fewer features when you make Acer Ultrawide 34 comparisons of Acer Xr342ck Pbmiiqphuzx Freesync Technology with any other Acer Ultrawide 34 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Ultrawide 34, grab any Acer Ultrawide 34 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Xr342ck Pbmiiqphuzx Freesync Technology
- With freesync now working on nvidia cards, i decided to take a chance on this monitor on sale for $600 and am very pleased with… Read More
- Took some more time to make it work with my macbook pro on usb-c, but this was down to the quality of the usb-c cable i was using.
- There is an issue with the picture by picture (pbp) mode where it doesn’t scale the two sources correctly.
- I bought a benq before this and was horribly disappointed.
- I haven’t had any issues with the freesync working, and the picture quality is fantastic.
- The quality of the display is top notch.
- For the price, you can’t beat this.
- I am glad i purchased this monitor instead of the lg95uc , the usb c that comes with the monitor can be used to display and ch… Read More
- 100hz is more than enough at this resolution.
- There is a reason for the price.
- The display is one of the best (better than the other 1440p lg ones i saw in person) i’ve seen on a 1440p monitor, color accura… Read More
- Anything immediately wrong out of the box, you can easily return to amazon.
- Everything was there, though sloppily placed, and the packaging cover over the display itself was scrunched up like it had been… Read More
- This was a wirecutter recommendation and i am very happy with it.
- For the $650 price point, this monitor is a great value for the combination of 100 hz refresh rate and usb-c enabled for a 1440p ultrawide.
- Hopefully this is not a refurb they passed off a new.
- 0 hub feature should be disabled otherwise it will run at 30hz).
- I am glad i purchased this monitor instead of the LG95UC , the USB C that comes with the monitor can be used to display and ch… Read More
- I’m far more efficient now that I have all this real estate. I also feel like my eyes are less tired – I’ve got the blue blocke… Read More
6. Acer Eh301cur Bipx Ultrawide Technology
- Response Time: 4ms (G to G) | Refresh Rate: 144Hz | Brightness: 300 nits | Pixel Pitch: 0.2697mm
- AMD Radeon FreeSync Premium Technology
- 30″ UltraWide Full HD (2560 x 1080) 1800R Curved Widescreen VA Monitor | 21:9 Aspect Ratio
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.2 & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable Included)
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 15°
Acer Eh301cur Bipx Ultrawide Technology is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer XR342CK Pbmiiqphuzx 34&Quot; Curved QHD (3440 X 1440) 100Hz Refresh Rate Monitor With AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port &Amp; 2 X HDMI 2.0 Ports),Black which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Eh301cur Bipx Ultrawide Technology brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Eh301cur Bipx Ultrawide Technology is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Ultrawide 34 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Ultrawide 34 and it could be any of the high value Acer Ultrawide 34, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Eh301cur Bipx Ultrawide Technology. Acer Eh301cur Bipx Ultrawide Technology will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen is another one which falls under Acer Ultrawide 34 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Ultrawide 34 and that is what has revived them. Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen is amazing features.
- The quality is great, the small bezel makes it look great, and is very light and easy to move.
- Happy with the screen, especially since it was a good price.
- There is a slight wobble with the provided stand, but otherwise solid build quality.
- Even with the desk in the picture i still had problems with the base hitting my keyboard or mouse as i was gaming.
- I can notice pixelation when i sit close to it2.
- Try to go with 1440p, 144hz if you want a monitor for gaming and your computer can drive it.
- Good looking monitor for the price, been working great (I’ve had for a few months now)
- Great purchase. love it. Writing this now on this screen.
8. Acer X38 Pbmiphzx Ultrawide Displayhdr
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.4, 1 x HDMI v2.0, Audio Out & 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (HDMI, Display Port and USB Cables included)
- ZeroFrame Design | Up to 175Hz Refresh Rate | Response Time: 1ms (G to G) – Up to 0.3ms (G to G)
- 37.5″ UltraWide QHD+ (3840 x 1600) Widescreen Agile-Splendor IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Display | 2300R Curved Display with 21:9 Aspect Ratio
- Predator GameView with 8 modes | 2 Speakers, 7 Watts Per Speaker
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | DCI-P3 98% Wide Color Gamut | Delta E
Acer X38 Pbmiphzx Ultrawide Displayhdr is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer X38 Pbmiphzx Ultrawide Displayhdr wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer X38 Pbmiphzx Ultrawide Displayhdr once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Ultrawide 34 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Ultrawide 34 to any other Acer Ultrawide 34 is least.
9. Acer Predator X34 Sbmiiphzx Monitor
- NVIDIA G-SYNC | NVIDIA G-SYNC eSports Mode | NVIDIA Reflex Latency Analyzer
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.4, 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Audio-out & 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (Display Port, HDMI & USB Cable Included)
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 35° | Height Adjustment Range: 5″ | Swivel: +/- 30°
- 34″ UltraWide QHD (3440 x 1440) Widescreen IPS Gaming Zero-Frame Monitor with 1900R Curved Display and 21:9 Aspect Ratio | 2 Speakers, 7 Watts Per Speaker
- Refresh Rate: Up to 180Hz | Response Time: Up to 0.5ms (G to G) | VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | Pixel Pitch: 0.233mm | Color Gamut: DCI-P3 98%
Fasten your seatbelt: Infused with the latest eye care technologies and up to a blisteringly fast 180Hz refresh and up to 0.5ms response, the Predator X34 delivers you unto the welcoming arms of eSports fame and glory. And if you think you got what it takes, test the true capability of your hardware and skill with NVIDIA’s Reflex Latency Analyzer. This 34-inch (3440 x 1440) monitor combines jaw dropping specs including an IPS panel that supports up to a blazing-fast 180Hz refresh rate. This G-SYNC monitor takes gameplay to the next level of smooth. Unleash gaming’s maximum potential to provide richer colors far beyond what has been previously possible. Experience something new. (UM.CX0AA.S03)
10. Samsung S34j55w 34 Inch Ultrawide Ls34j550wqnxza
- 34 inch ultrawide monitor with WQHD resolution (3440*1440)
- Darker blacks with industry-leading 3000:1 contrast ratio of advanced VA panel.
- Perfect for dual monitor usage with powerful multi-tasking split screen features – PBP/PIP and easy to use embedded screen split software.
- AMD FreeSync synchronizes the refresh rate of your graphics card and widescreen monitor to reduce image tear and stutter
- 60 hertz
- The slim panel, elegant Y-stand, and metallic bezel bring quality and style to the workplace or home
- Connect multiple input sources thru HDMI and display port
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Ultrawide 34 yet, then Samsung S34j55w 34 Inch Ultrawide Ls34j550wqnxza is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Ultrawide 34 Under 100$ and Acer Ultrawide 34 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Samsung S34j55w 34 Inch Ultrawide Ls34j550wqnxza offers best features and although it does not have, Samsung S34j55w 34 Inch Ultrawide Ls34j550wqnxza’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Ultrawide 34 Under 100$
- I received this monitor as a gift and have been very pleased with the quality.
- The size, and picture quality are great for my telework requirements.
- This is where samsung messed up with the design.
- Video quality is stunning when you are watching in uhd resolution.
- Energy saver, quality gamer montior, watching movies like midway look completely astonishing.
- I am a frugal spender and this is the most i have spent on any monitor; for the price i am very very happy.
- Traditionally i like lg but cost was a factor.
- Repair was not an option; since just shipping costs to and from the repair center were beyond 250 dollars.
- Word of advice – mount it a little low so when you are sitting normally and looking straight, your eyes are at the top of the screen.
- If you don’t need the higher frame rates, i think this is better than buying a 16:9 display because it encourages you to work h… Read More
- It had a weird look right out of the box.
- Hard to beat for the price, as it is significantly lower cost than comparable 1440 ultrawides.
- Still a highly recommended monitor if you want the size/resolution at a sub-$400 price.
- I got this from walmart as they were the only ones with stock on hand selling at the retail price.
- Ended up recycling it and bought a different brand.
- Happy w/product would buy again.