Which Is The Best 15 Qt Dutch Oven Cast Iron
Nowadays, there are so many products of 1.5 qt dutch oven cast iron in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for 1.5 qt dutch oven cast iron in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 1.5 qt dutch oven cast iron which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Lodge EC1D43 Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 1.5-Quart, Red
- 1.5 qt capacity, Stainless Steel Knob
- Porcelain surface eliminates the need to season, Rim is black matte enamel
- Cast Iron core is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Broil, braise, Saute, Simmer, bake or roast in the oven up to 500° F. Hand washing recommended.
- Enamel Cast Iron made in China to Lodge specifications. All other Lodge Cast Iron Cookware made in USA
This 1.5-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic, as well as in the oven. The cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds then coated with multiple porcelain layers. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron creating a smooth, hard surface that is easy to clean while maintaining superior heat distribution and heat retention. Better heat retention will actually reduce the amount of energy needed for cooking so it saves money. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. Stainless steel knob is oven safe to 500-Degree Fahrenheit. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance Red.
Lodge 2 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-seasoned Pot with Lid for Cooking, Basting, or Baking
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- The right tool to sear, sauté, simmer, bake, broil, braise, roast, fry or grill
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
The Lodge Cast Iron 2-Quart Serving Pot is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Cook up baked beans, soups and stews. This cookware piece goes from stovetop to tabletop for serving. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this pot evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned cookware is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Measures 8-inches in diameter and 2.875-inches deep.
There are lots of fancy cookware materials out there but cast iron still trumps them all with its even heating, heat retention, price, and duration. Its these traits that make Lodge cookware favored by both indoor chefs and campfire cooks alike. The caveat is being able to lift cast iron cookware and, at 8 pounds, this serving pot will give most chefs a workout. The pot measures 8 inches in diameter and 2-7/8 inches deep and comes with a matching 8-inch iron cover. The pot arrives ready to simmer up to 2 quarts of baked beans, soup, or stew and goes right from stovetop to tabletop for serving.
While it usually takes years of cooking to burn on the prized finish that makes cast-iron cookware smooth and stick-free, the Logic line of cookware comes pre-seasoned to save you some work. Cast iron pots in this line are coated in a vegetable oil, which is then baked on in a hot industrial oven to obtain that blackened patina and silky surface. Logic cookware has plenty of fans, including the editorial staff at Good Housekeeping, who cited it as one of the best new products of the year at the 2003 Good Buy Awards. –Cristina Vaamonde
Staub Cast Iron Petite French Oven (1.5-qt, Matte Black)
- Self-basting Chistera spikes continuously keep food moist
- Exceptional heat distribution and retention cast iron is famous for
- Matte black enamel interior heats and enhances caramelization, excellent searing
- Versatile design goes from oven to table
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn’t require seasoning. Iconic Staub handles with ergonomic grip
Staub’s 1.5 quart Cast Iron Petite French Oven boasts the benefits of a full-size cocotte in a compact size. Get fluffy rice, tender grains and creamy oatmeal thanks to Staub’s signature new lid. Staub’s latest innovation, the Chistera drop-structure lid, has solved the challenge of curved lids—they limit moisture to sides—by ensuring continuous condensation throughout. Unlike countertop rice cookers, Staub’s Petite French Oven can be transported from the stovetop to the table. No need for serving bowls; these charming cocottes take care of both cooking and plating. Rice has never been so easy to make.
Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 3-Quart Turquoise Blue Round Ceramic Coated Cookware French Oven with Self Basting Lid by AIDEA
- ???? PERFECT SIZE FOR FAMILY SERVING or BREAD BAKING – 3 quart lidded round dutch oven measures: 8 inches in diameter and 5.2 inches height,Especially great for sourdough bread baking,slow-cooking, or use as a stew/soup pot
- ???? DURABLE AND CLASSIC CONSTRUCTION – Exceptional heat retention and distribution allows for a nearly perfect amount of evaporation and ensures each piece of foods even heating without hot pots. The heavy-duty and tight-fitting lid with condensation bumps on the interior for self-basting, and seals in moisture for continuous, natural cooking. Large and roomy handles make for easy stove-to-table transport, even with oven mitts
- ???? MULTIFUNCTIONAL AND VERSATILE – Perfect for baking bread and seared, braised, steamed, and caramelized foods as well as more expensive competitors and without pre-seasoned. Ideal for low-heat cooking, such as meat and chickens. Also Superb for preparing soup, risotto and stews on gas, ceramic, electric, induction cooktops
- ???? TIMELESS AND ELEGANT DESIGN – The dutch oven crafted of cast iron with colorful chip resistant porcelain enameled interior and exterior finish, different from traditional dark cast iron pot. Perfectly mix up every kitchenware and upgrade your kitchen with the vibrant colors. Replicate any professional restaurant or bakery experience in your very own home
- ???? EASY CLEAN AND SAFE FOR LIFETIME USE – Just hot water can simply clean our enameled cast iron cookware and scrubbed clean. Even stubborn, a couple teablespoons of baking soda in hot water can bring your pot back to new. All cookware is FDA tested and approved, and is 100% safe for lifetime use
Use & Care:
** Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops.
** Broiler and oven safe up to 450 F / 232 C
** Wood, nylon or silicone utensils only; Metal utensils may damage the enamel.
** Cool completely before washing and hand wash only
** Dry thoroughly and wiping oil on edges of both pot and lid after every time use or before storage for life time use.
** DO NOT use steel wool, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
** DO NOT used on outdoor grills, campfires or in the microwave.
Perfect as a gift for Christmas,Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Best Hunting Dad Ever, Best Mom Ever Gifts and more. Nice idea for Birthday gift, or as a New Year’s gift or Housewarming gift to friends and family members.
Ideal for any home or restaurants. Classic and durability for a life-time use.
How to cook with a Dutch Oven:
Recommend following dutch books:
101 Things to Do with a Dutch Oven
The Dutch Oven Cookbook: Recipes for the Best Pot in Your Kitchen
Modern Dutch Oven Cookbook: Fresh Ideas for Braises, Stews, Pot Roasts, and Other One-Pot Meals
Cook It in Your Dutch Oven: 150 Foolproof Recipes Tailor-Made for Your Kitchen’s Most Versatile Pot
You don’t have to worry about the delivery time, as all our items are fulfilled by Amazon Logistic. If you haven’t received your packages, pls contact Amazon Associates to push or message to us, we’re ready to help!
???? Love her tenderly. Just be careful lugging her around. She’s quite heavy! ????
AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Dual Handles – 2-Quart -(KA2QT)
- 2-quart pre-seasoned cast-iron Dutch oven for cooking, boiling, baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- 2 loop side handles for a steady, secure hold when lifting or carrying, even when wearing thick oven mitts
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
- Before first use, Rinse with hot water and dry thoroughly .Don’t use soap to eliminate the smell
An Amazon Brand.
Tramontina Enameled Cast Iron Covered Small Cocotte, 24-Ounce, Gradated Red
- Enameled solid cast-iron offers superior and even heat retention while vibrant gradated porcelain-enamel exterior offers contemporary styling
- Foods will not react with the easy-to-clean, PFOA- and PTFE-free porcelain enamel cooking surface
- Self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, producing moist and savory dishes
- Solid cast stainless steel knob is extremely durable and oven-safe
- Compatible with all cooktops
- oven-safe to 450 DegreeF (232 DegreeC)
- hand-wash only
The enameled cast-Iron 24 oz covered small cocotte is part of Tramontina’s Gourmet collection of premium products engineered and manufactured with the finest design, materials and workmanship, outperforming similar products within the market and delivering the best quality and value to the cooking professional and enthusiast alike. Prized by cooks for heat retention and even cooking, this enameled cast-iron 24 oz covered small cocotte comes in a vibrant, gradated porcelain enamel exterior finish offering an elegant kitchen to table serving option. The self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, exceptional for baking small portions of hot dips, appetizers, pot pies, casseroles, cobblers, fruit pies and fruit crisps. Also, great for serving individual portions of soup, stew, chili or chowder, this small ocotte goes right from the oven to the table. The heavy-gauge cast-iron covered small cocotte cooking surface is coated with off-white, smooth and easy-to-clean PFOA- and PTFE-free porcelain enamel . Hand-wash only, compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe to 450 F. This product is assembled and packaged in USA and offered under a lifetime warranty.
Unicook Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven,2.5-Quart, 20cm Diameter,Bonus of 1pc Heat Resistant Pot Holder,Black Matt Enamel Interior
- Cast iron cookware ensures even heating and excellent heat retention. Great for making soups, stews, braising meats, baking, frying and more
- Double layers coating of durable and flame-red porcelain enamel exterior, black matt enamel interior
- Low to medium heat only
- oven-safe to 450-degree F
- Stainless steel knob and cast loop side handles
- Easy to clean, though dishwasher-safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended
Unicook Dutch Oven is designed to enhance slow cooking through gentle, even heating, locking moisture for tender, succulent braises and stews. Though dutch ovens can appear in stainless steel or other materials, only cast iron dutch ovens work properly, as enamel-coated cast iron will not only absorb, distribute, but also retain heat evenly and efficiently. It’s rust-proof and easy to wash. The enamel coating makes the pot dishwasher-safe and freezer-safe, and it won’t react with tomatoes or other acidic ingredients. Hand washing with gentle soap water is recommended.
► Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
► For best food tastes, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
► Oven and broiler safe; stainless steel knob is oven safe to 450°F.
► Use wood, silicone or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
► Do not slide pan on stovetop.
► Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
► Allow to cool before washing.
► Dishwasher safe and hand washing with gentle soap water is recommended .
► Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
► Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
AIDEA Enameled Cast-Iron Combo Multi-Cooker – 2-Quart 2-in-1 Ceramic Cast Iron Saucepan and Shallow Skillet Lid Set – Perfect Use As Sauce Pot & Nonstick Frying Pan, Bean Pot,Small Dutch Oven
- ????????【2-IN-1 SET Includes】- 2-Quart porcelain enameled cast iron saucepan and 7 inch porcelain enameled cast iron shallow skillet (can be used as lid)
- Saucepan(L13.4’’*H3.9’’), Frying Pan(L11.6’’ with handle,7’’ in diameters)
- Totaling weight 8 lbs
- ????????【WELL MADE FEATURES】- Strudy cast iron construction performs great for both slow cooking and high-temperature searing. Cast iron retains heat efficiently and distributes heat evenly, which makes it has the ability to keep food hot or cool for second servings. Coated creamy porcelain enamel interior requires no additional seasoning and easy clean-up,different from other cast-iron cookware.Long handle helps easy moving between stove-top, oven and table
- ????????【ONE FOR ALL】- Functional and Versatile.Nonstick 7’’ frying pan is an excellent choice for preparing breakfast, omelet, eggs dishes,sausages,pancakes, burgers,bacons,warm butters or just as a serving pan on the table
- 2 qt sauce pot is superior for any low-fat cooking, sear a steak, strew,stir-fry, roast,saute,braise and bread baking
- ????????【EASY USE】- Special Double Pan dutch oven design, allow you spend less time on transfer cookware and fussy cooking steps, and more time on your tasty treats. Can be used on any heat source, including induction,and Oven safe up to 250℃/480℉.Recommend for Hand Washing.Dry thoroughly before storage and wiping oil on the edge for best result and long-lasting
- ????????【BEST SERVICE】- Will be delivered with Very Well Packaged,without chipped and bumped.Gift available. We care what customers care and all our materials used on products are Food Safe and PFOA free.We’re fulfilled by Amazon and any problems just contact us anytime
AIDEA Enamaled Cast Iron Combo Cooker
????Strudy cast iron construction performs great for both slow cooking and high-temperature searing.
????Cast iron retains heat efficiently and distributes heat evenly, which makes it has the ability to keep food hot or cool for second servings.
???? Coated porcelain enamel interior requires no additional seasoning and easy clean-up,different from other cast-iron cookware.
????Creamy white color interior backs you a clear picture of the whole process when cooking, a sweet help especially for old people.
????Long handle helps easy moving between stove-top, oven and table
????Be sure to Dry thoroughly before storage and wiping oil on the edge for best result and long-lasting
Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 2-Quart Round French (Dutch) Oven, Flame
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- The superior heat distribution and retention of le creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500ºF
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 2-Quart Round French Oven, Flame
Also known as a Dutch oven, this updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset’s French ovens blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500�F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
Each piece from our extensive range of high-quality enameled cast iron cookware is designed for ease and versatility of use, fitting in with all styles of cooking, all types of cooking appliances and any style of kitchen or dining decor. Please read this section before using your cookware for the first time. The information it contains will help you achieve the best possible cooking results.
Enameled cast iron is a remarkable and robust material that performs well with modern requirements for food preparation and cooking. Whether you choose to stir-fry, slow-cook a casserole, sear a steak or bake a cake, there is a shape that is suitable. Cast iron performs well for either slow cooking or high-temperature searing.
Cast iron can be used reliably on any heat source, including induction, and with any oven or grill. It has the ability to retain heat efficiently, which allows for use of lower heat settings in stovetop and oven cooking. On the table, a hot covered dish will keep food hot for second servings.
Cast iron can also be used to keep foods cold. A chilled dish becomes an ideal cold food server on a hot summer day. It can also be placed in the freezer for food storage or advanced food preparation
High heat temperatures should only be used for boiling water for vegetables or pasta, or for reducing the consistency of stocks or sauces. High heats should never be used to preheat a pan before lowering the heat for cooking. Cast iron retains heat so efficiently that overheating will cause food to burn or stick.
The vitreous enamel surface is impermeable and therefore ideal for raw or cooked food storage, and for marinating with acidic ingredients such as wine.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 1.5 qt dutch oven cast iron for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best 1.5 qt dutch oven cast iron: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy